Just committed to Augustana.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Just committed to Augustana.
      I am putting my money on Tanner following him

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

I am putting my money on Tanner following him
        well new HC Schilling does have some connection to NW Iowa. not gonna say there is not logic in your thinking, but i will also not be shocked if he ends up in Orange City

Comment

• Te Slaa also commits to Augie.
          This space for lease.

Comment

• At least there is still a good balance to the remaining roster
            backcourt : Alvarez, Garry, Sayler
            Intermediate: Mors, Whorton

Comment

• Originally posted by discoDancinRabbit View Post
              At least there is still a good balance to the remaining roster
              backcourt : Alvarez, Garry, Sayler
              Intermediate: Mors, Whorton
              4 freshmen add 6'5" F Hadnot, 6' G Jackson, 6'2" G Larson, & 6'10" F Squires. Hopefully we can have 1 of them step up as a freshman. The portal will be open tomorrow which could land a transfer that may be a contributor. The coaching staff will need to step up to bring the young squad up to speed over the summer.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Looks like the Jacks are entertaining this weekend. http://www.twitter.com/MattJZimmer/s...81513889710129

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  Looks like the Jacks are entertaining this weekend. http://www.twitter.com/MattJZimmer/s...81513889710129
                  Is it Fitzmorris?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

Is it Fitzmorris?
                    Hard to tell with the beard and hat, but could be. http://www.stonybrookathletics.com/s...itzmorris/8663

Comment

• https://x.com/isaaclindsey10/status/...61hJI6VfYrJrpA

Comment

• I see he redshirted 2020-21 at UNLV(Otz). He has played limited minutes for 3 years at Wisconsin. Does he have 1 year or 2 years available?

Will we see another commit today?
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Lindsey got offered by the Jacks way back in 2017, also got offers from some Horizon League teams and the Menzies era UNLV. Committed to UNLV with Otz as their coach,spent a redshirt year there, and then was at Wisconsin, initially a PWO, for the past 3. Was also hurt his senior year of HS, so hasn’t seen big playing time for quite some time. Hoping he can show out for his last year!

Comment

• Looks to be a great shooter. That is always nice to have at our level.

It’s not like he never played for the Badgers. He will help us a lot! Vets win in CBB right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldHare View Post

I see he redshirted 2020-21 at UNLV(Otz). He has played limited minutes for 3 years at Wisconsin. Does he have 1 year or 2 years available?

Will we see another commit today?
                              20-21 was a shortened season, so he might still get an extra Covid year.

Comment

• I guess in theory why would the staff want to recruit inexperienced youth when the deal is year to year. Get some guys who have some miles on their sneakers and hopefully hit the ground running.

Comment

Working...
                                X