GDT: SDSU vs USD 1pm SCSC Midco/SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    remember when people thought paul bruns transferring to usd was going to be a big problem?
    As I read this he hit a 3

Comment

Way too much Appel seems to me

Comment

Way late with that time out.

Comment

Ugly few minutes and Stewart gets going finally. Too many turnovers and poor possessions on our end. Time to regroup and do what we did the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

As I read this he hit a 3
            yes i regretted it almost as soon as i wrote it and then he hit the 3 immediately. i do know paul to be a good kid so i guess if i did the reverse jinx on his shooting it wont be the worst thing as long as he does not go crazy against the jacks

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
              the announcers seem to think he is having a great game. i was really hopeful that given more time back from the injuries, he would get into a more natural rhythm but it really seems like everything he does is forced. nothing seems natural or in the flow of a team game.

coaches have a lot of confidence in him. i will say his FTs seem to have gotten better. hopefully everything keeps improving before tourney time

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
                if i am coaching him, i have two HARD rules for him
                ONE- you get a D board give the ball to a guard because you are not a guard
                TWO- make your first move make one counter, if you dont have a good look pass the ball

Comment

Peterson gets a T and is on the verge of a second one. Can’t imagine he is sleeping well at night with how his time in vermillion is going.

Comment

i have said it so many times this year, but i love the energy that Mohrs gives us when he is on the floor. he needs to be smart with his shot choices but i feel like he will get better next year with more minutes. that said there are several young bigs behind him on the bench who are obviously going to push him to see who gets Lukes minutes

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                      Peterson gets a T and is on the verge of a second one. Can’t imagine he is sleeping well at night with how his time in vermillion is going.
                      arent you automatically questioning your life choices, if you somehow find yourself sleeping in vermillion?))) sorry couldn't resist

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

arent you automatically questioning your life choices, if you somehow find yourself sleeping in vermillion?))) sorry couldn't resist
                        Seriously, what is he so fired up about?

Looked like he objected to them getting a timeout instead of a foul, but it also looked like they indeed called for it

Comment

Mims having a terrible shooting day. he came in shooting over 53% from 3 and if you take away his first game where he was 0 for 3 he was shooting about 60%

thankfully Charlie is 8 of 10 and pretty much everyone outside of Mims is having a good shooting day. Mims will bounce back. he has proven to be a big difference maker for us since his return

Comment

Charlie with 3 steals today. plus he caused another TO and knocked the ball off of Bruns and out of bounds but was not credited with a steal on either play. totally dominating the conference in the steals category. also top ten in the conference in boards

Comment

Good win. 7 in a row vs the Yotes. Easley carried us today but everyone played well. Kyle III was very impressive especially on the boards. Keep the momentum going.

Denver lost. Jacks alone in first for now.

Comment

Have to like that the Jacks responded in a good way to getting punched in the mouth

Comment

Working...
                                X