GDT: SDSU vs USD 1pm SCSC Midco/SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU vs USD 1pm SCSC Midco/SLN

3-1 Jackrabbits meet the 2-2 yotes in Vermillion on a very cold day. The yotes have many new faces on the roster including some transfers that bring talent to Vermillion. Stewart is a spark who has fought some injuries this year and he was out during the close win over the Tommies in Vermillion. Thioune is another big scorer[13.6] & rebounder[10.2]. Transfer Holt and Paul Bruns round out the double digit scorers. Mims has added a spark to the Jackrabbits' lineup. The team reduced the turnovers in the Omaha game which is a big plus. The first half was only 3 turnovers against the Mavs. The Jackrabbits have been shooting 53.9%fg & 39.7% 3pt in conference play. They are 77.6% at the free throw line. Jackrabbits may be ready to find a road win today. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Looks rather empty like always.

Appel calls a timeout in the first 60 seconds of the game….

Comment

Not very smart for a veteran player

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
        Looks rather empty like always.

Appel calls a timeout in the first 60 seconds of the game….
        Tyler mentioned student section was relatively empty. Hopefully that doesn't mean more youthful, mangy interlopers this evening.

Comment

Good ball movement from the Jacks.

Comment

William Kyle has matured so much from last year on both ends of the floor.

Comment

Jacks need to kick it out of the post the way USD is collapsing people to defend.

Comment

Charlie with a VERY Charlie kinda play. I really wondered how he was going to fit with the jacks when he got here and he has really become one of my all time favorites. i bet he steals the ball from his teammates in practice just as much as he steals it from the other team in games. just has one speed every time he gets on the floor

Comment

Coaching staff has done a great job improving the offense. Nice to see more movement and less ISO

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    Jacks need to kick it out of the post the way USD is collapsing people to defend.
                    yotes were not helping at all to start the game and posts have not made the adjustment yet

Comment

appears to be plenty of seats available, but i swore off going to vermillion many years ago.

Comment

Our defense and effort have come a long way the last few games.

Comment

Priority this half should be getting 3 fouls on USD's post.

Comment

remember when people thought paul bruns transferring to usd was going to be a big problem?

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                              appears to be plenty of seats available, but i swore off going to vermillion many years ago.
                              Went a couple years ago with a 'Yotely friend and that creepy canid Charlie kept loitering near me. Almost wanted to sock him in one or both of his jaundiced eyes

Comment

Working...
                              X