GDT: K-State Wildcats vs SDSU Jackrabbits 7pm Bramlage Coliseum ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Can someone who's more knowledgeable about basketball officiating please explain that sequence to me?
    I mean it’s college basketball they let them get physical… can’t stare down the official and say something after a no call.

Comment

We all have off days and it doesn’t completely fall on him - but Zeke’s energy and body language are pretty sad tonight. Very little defensive intensity from him and he’s been forcing things offensively. KSU is definitely out physical-ing us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

I mean it’s college basketball they let them get physical… can’t stare down the official and say something after a no call.
        Ahh, I missed him saying something to the official that warranted a technical.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          Zero creativity on offense.
          Who’s the offensive coordinator? Lol.

It does seem like we play a very vanilla, 1v1 dependent style of offense.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
            With Zeke we can win a tourney game
            If he ever tried to play, he might be good. 5 turnovers and the majority were lazy or unforced. His defensive assignment scored multiple times before Zeke get back, leaving his team down a man. Total lack of effort from him tonight.

Comment

Simple fact is we don't have the horses to run this race.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontRowObserver View Post

If he ever tried to play, he might be good. 5 turnovers and the majority were lazy or unforced. His defensive assignment scored multiple times before Zeke get back, leaving his team down a man. Total lack of effort from him tonight.
                Yah, you can tell what kind of game Zeke is gonna have about 2 minutes in.
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I didn’t think the effort was that bad…

I wonder if there would have been a better matchup for him defensively. It has to be exhausting ISOing for 20 seconds every possession and then playing defense

Comment

The perimeter defense could have been better, but the Wildcats were unconscious. There's some days they could go in the gym and shoot 3's uncontested and they wouldn't shoot 67 %.

Comment

K State played very well. They shot it well, and defended the crap out of the Jackrabbits.
                      They could guard Zeke and we struggled to score from other places. (great effort from Charlie)

Good for our team to see this, and to learn from it.

Not a good performance from our guys, and they would be the first to say that.

Seems like we always have a game or two that gets away from us early in the season, like clockwork.

Just learn from it and get better.

Comment

KState ORU game in Manhattan in OT on ESPN+. Would be a nice win for the Summit League

edit: Rough OT for ORU. final score 88-78 KSU

Comment

Working...
                        X