GDT: Bison(bai · sn) vs Jackrabbits 8:30pm Premier Center/Midco Semifinal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Bison(bai · sn) vs Jackrabbits 8:30pm Premier Center/Midco Semifinal

The bison squeaked out a win over the yotes which could have gone either way due to a turnover or foul. This should be another great matchup for these 2 teams. The winner will have the chance to knock out a likely undefeated ORU team. The game will pit Richman and his former assistant, Hendo, in another close contest. This would be a fantastic time for Hendo to win another game against the bison to launch another Bisonville campaign to criticize Richman. The SLT has been a great series of games to this point. The men's side has followed the seeds closer. Hendo/staff should have the Jackrabbits prepared for this matchup. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

I see this matchup to be more like the first game in Fargo, rather than the second game in Brookings. I see a game in the 60's or 70's. Zeke is going to have to shoot it better than Saturday night. The Rabbits are 4 1/2 point favorites. This game will probably come down to the final 4 minutes and whomever executes better down the stretch. Go Rabbits and let's get in the arena tomorrow night!

Go Rabbits!!!

Comment

Jacks need to defend the Bison guards. They kept them in the game in Frost with their 3 point shooting.

Comment

I feel like SDSU is better, but we let one get away up in Fargo, and then they shot unusually well from the perimeter in Brookings to keep it close.

However, this is the Bizun, and they always seem to play us close.

Let's hope the better team wins.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
          I feel like SDSU is better, but we let one get away up in Fargo, and then they shot unusually well from the perimeter in Brookings to keep it close.

However, this is the Bizun, and they always seem to play us close.

Let's hope the better team wins.
          As a coach, you know it comes down to who plays better today. Hopefully the experience the Rabbits have will also be a factor. Coach Richman referred to his team as the Baby Bison multiple times last night in the postgame. Hopefully with that youth comes nervous play….

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Ugly, close, tense… that’s what I’m expecting. Hopefully experience, the crowd, and lack of a day off for NDSU help at the end.

Comment

Can somebody make a shot? Painful to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                Ugly, close, tense… that’s what I’m expecting.
                Got two of three right so far. Currently not close.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                  Can somebody make a shot? Painful to watch.
                  Why make baskets when you can huck up bricks?

Comment

Ah, Mims hitting now.

Comment

Arians puts us back in front. Great defense in the past 10 minutes.

Comment

Their bigs are killing us. What had been a spell of good defense has turned into some less than good defense.

Comment

40-34 NDSU at halftime.

Comment

Say nothing about 3's, Mayos layups aren't even falling tonight.

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Still waiting for Zeke to show up…

Comment

Working...
                              X