No announcement yet.

GDT: Bison(bai · sn) vs Jackrabbits 8:30pm Premier Center/Midco Semifinal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At some point it might be wise to sit Mayo for a minute. Teslaa could give a short spurt and Mayo could clear his head. If it wasn’t for Mims or Arians we would be down by twice as much.

Comment

Jacks down 15, Zeke and Dent have not shown up.

Comment

Is William Kyle even on the team anymore? He has been non-existant for 3 games.
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Down 20 …. Hopefully Zeke comes back next year so this isn’t how he’s remembered. He’s good but not in the same realm as Baylor yet.

Comment

Ariens and Mims showing a lot of fight, but everyone else is flat as can be.

Comment

Cripes... can't buy a shot... and can't buy a miss. Our offense looks lethargic. Offense is pass it around at the top of the key, not looking to make a serious play... then someone drive in, take a bad fade away shot, or kick it out to someone who's fully covered already. Guys are closing out on defense with their hands down. Cmon guys. This is embarrassing.

Comment

Grant Nelson has more individual rebounds than our entire team. Outside of Mims and Arians, our effort just is not there.

Comment

Is it ok to send tape of the other teams players to big schools hoping they will encourage him to enter the portal? I would be ok with not seeing Skunberg in the Summit anymore.
                  One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Welp, this season had its highs and lows, and it always stinks when it ends here. NDSU played great, and Grant Nelson is a star. Hoping to see a good battle tomorrow, as well as the women’s team. We have a lot of success at Brookings, can’t take it for granted

Comment

Originally posted by DieselJacks View Post
                      Welp, this season had its highs and lows, and it always stinks when it ends here. NDSU played great, and Grant Nelson is a star. Hoping to see a good battle tomorrow, as well as the women’s team. We have a lot of success at Brookings, can’t take it for granted
                      i have not yet looked through all the comments. just jumped to the end. i really appreciate this great perspective!!

plenty of shoulda, woulda, couldas but i really think ultimately we REALLY REALLY struggled shooting and for tonight NDSU a not particularly great shooting team shot really well. i mean they had a 50% FT shooter go like 6 of 7 and a kid who normally scores 6 a game almost score 20 and barely miss a shot. no matter how you slice it when they shoot the way they did and we shoot the way we did it is gonna be very very TOUGH to come away with a W

congrats to them and i hope they have one more hot shooting game in them. i am gonna be really bummed if they shoot like this against us tonight and tomorrow Morgan misses a bunch a FT and they miss a bunch of open shots

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                        Grant Nelson has more individual rebounds than our entire team. Outside of Mims and Arians, our effort just is not there.
                        apparently you ACTUALLY CAN get NBA attention playing in this league

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                          Is it ok to send tape of the other teams players to big schools hoping they will encourage him to enter the portal? I would be ok with not seeing Skunberg in the Summit anymore.
                          i would be happy not to see any more of him also, but i dont expect there is gonna be anyone offering up big NIL dollars for Boden Skunberg

Comment

Can’t run the offense through Zeke all year and then have him lay an egg when you need him most.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                              Ugly, close, tense… that’s what I’m expecting. Hopefully experience, the crowd, and lack of a day off for NDSU help at the end.
                              You hit two out of three.

Comment

Mims played his heart out tonight. I just wish the rest of the team would’ve had the same energy. Sad to see a great senior class go out like that. Not sure at all what the next few years will bring.

Comment

Working...
                                X