GDT: bison vs Jackrabbits 2pm Frost Arena Midco2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    Who could have envisioned only 2 TO in a high pressure game like this after the way things went in Nov-Dec?

You have to appreciate those SDSU/NDSU MBB games. It’s a good one every single time.
    ABSOLUTELY!!! and it is really amazing all the different ways that they end up in these down to the wire games!

if you look at only the two games this year, you would kinda think if you score 59 against a team the first time out and you lose by 6 and then you score NINETY the second time that you should have a decent chance of maybe not a blowout but at least a mildly comfortable win that does not come down to the last minute. obviously NOT the case

gotta give both teams credit they just always find a way to do what they have to do to make every game a battle. last game it seems they were able to find a little more energy on the defensive end. today they found different ways to GET and MAKE good shots against still solid D or to make tough shots despite good D. that is the way i see it anyway?? maybe someone else has some other theory??

Comment

Sorry if this has been discussed, but I don't feel like wading through to check. In the postgame Zeke said when he landed after the three, the NDSU assistant coaches said something to him. He said he could not, not respond. I wish I could have gone to this one. The crowd sounded like it was absolutely rocking on the radio. It was hard to hear the call at times it was so loud.
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Gritty win. Critical to getting the 2 seed.

WKIII is still raw but his ability to protect the rim is something we haven’t had in the DI era.

Team is figuring things out and is gonna be a tough out in SF.

Comment

Please tell me richman had a meltdown. Those are always fun.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Mayo had a monster game. 41 points, including some extra long bombs and circus shots inside. The crowd was great. Credit Coach Hendo and his crew for getting the most out of what essentially was an undersized, six-man team.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
              Playing Shania twain "I feel like a woman" at halftime of men's game...interesting choice.....
              They played "Who are you" by The Who when they announced the Bison starting lineup. They played "I feel like a woman" by Shania Twain when the Bison returned to the court for the second half.

Both made me chuckle!

By the way, that was one of the more entertaining games that I can remember. Two rivals playing at a high level is pretty hard to beat. Also, the show that Mayo and Nelson put on. A big win for the Jacks. The crowd was very vocal as well.

Hopefully they can continue to get healthier this week with only the one game at home Saturday against the Yotes. They are in a good position to be the 2 seed in Sioux Falls which would be critical. The next month is going to be a blast!

SUPERBUNNY
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

They played "Who are you" by The Who when they announced the Bison starting lineup. They played "I feel like a woman" by Shania Twain when the Bison returned to the court for the second half.

SUPERBUNNY
                I did not catch that it was as the Bison came back out....that's funny.

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Zeke named National Player of the Week ! http://www.twitter.com/collegeinside...69272471289858

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    Zeke named National Player of the Week ! http://www.twitter.com/collegeinside...69272471289858
                    That's big time. He's really developed into the go-to threat we expected. I think you could put him and Dent in pick and role every time down the floor. It's really hard to defend.

Comment

It was a fun game to watch on TV. Play got a little chippy... Players got a little lippy... but then, that's what you expect from a rivalry game.
                      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
                      X