No announcement yet.

GDT: Jackrabbits vs Roos 7pm Swinney Center KCRoos.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Charlie. No Alex. But Mayo and Kyle are having very good games so far. Jack lead 39-32 at halftime.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Hopefully the Jacks' seven-member team has enough gas to continue to play hard and well throughout the second half.
      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
        Hopefully the Jacks' seven-member team has enough gas to continue to play hard and well throughout the second half.
        Zeke and Mims missing free throws, which isn't normal. Legs likely getting a little rubbery after the last 5 days on the road.

Comment

Hopefully.

There were flashes of sputtering that we saw in the 2nd half Saturday in those last few minutes. Buckle up.

Comment

I can't see how they can fit more than 1k into Swinney Center, based on video

Comment

Baffling how that's a foul on Mims there

Comment

Mims is fighting a bad back, it looks like. Jacks are running out of players.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Mims and Te Slaa each have four fouls with 14 minutes to go. That's not good. But understandable, given the size of KC's guards.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Jacks go to a zone defense. Seems to be working so far.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Jacks go to a zone defense. Seems to be working so far.
                      Too bad the FT shooting hasn't matched the defense

Comment

Holy cow. What a bank shot by Mims

Comment

Jacks tied for 2nd place with 'Necks after 67-66 victory.

Comment

First of all, how was that not our ball at the end? If we would have lost on that I would have put a hole in my TV.

Secondly, good win, tough stretch and we fought to get one. Rest up and let’s get ready to go again.

Third, I don’t like just putting Mayo in an ISO for the last 10 possessions of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                              First of all, how was that not our ball at the end? If we would have lost on that I would have put a hole in my TV.

Secondly, good win, tough stretch and we fought to get one. Rest up and let’s get ready to go again.

Third, I don’t like just putting Mayo in an ISO for the last 10 possessions of the game.
                              I thought they touched it before it went out of bounds too.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

I was wondering the same thing, looked like it clearly went of the KC player. Announcers on stream thought was our ball entire time at end of game. Maybe radio broadcast said something different OR did not have great camera angle I guess.

Anyway, a road win is always a good win!

Comment

Working...
                                X