GDT: Jackrabbits vs Roos 7pm Swinney Center KCRoos.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs Roos 7pm Swinney Center KCRoos.com

HC Marvin Menzies is the new coach for the Roos. Menzies has been at GCU, UNLV(prior to TJ Otz), NMSU, and a variety of P5 assistant jobs. He has 7 freshmen on the roster. 2 of those are 6'9" German twins which illustrate the length and athletic players Menzie is targeting to play. He has a couple of transfers(Mitchell from Idaho & Diallo from St Peter) that are filling spots. Shemarri Allen is a returning guard that is leading assists and 2nd in scoring behind Mitchell. The Roos are enjoying a 3 game winning streak and they are tied with the Jackrabbits at 6-4 in the Summit. The winner of this game moves even with WIU for 2nd place. The Jackrabbits will need to play another tough 40 minute game to move up in the conference standings, It goes without saying that Easley and Arians could add some needed depth as the pace of this game could be tough. KC defense averages 6.6 steals/game and forces 13.6/game in conference play. KC opponents also shoot 5 more free throws which could be advantage Jackrabbits. The freshmen will need to play well tonight as they have had extended minutes for Te Slaa & Lien in the previous 2 games. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Anyone know of any viewing options?

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
      Anyone know of any viewing options?
      https://kcroos.com/watch/?Live=258&type=Live
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Is our game tonight available here? Maybe I'm missing it, but I don't see it listed like other upcoming games of UMKC?
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post

Is our game tonight available here? Maybe I'm missing it, but I don't see it listed like other upcoming games of UMKC?
            The stream should be found on the kcroos.com under the article for SDSU & ORU article. It will have an entry for each game that should take you to the game....or click the above link....or click below link to see quicker.
            https://kcroos.com/news/2023/1/29/me...-sdsu-oru.aspx
            I see that there is not a square listed for tonight, but I am assuming that this last link gets to the game when it starts.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

The stream should be found on the kcroos.com under the article for SDSU & ORU article. It will have an entry for each game that should take you to the game....or click the above link....or click below link to see quicker.
              https://kcroos.com/news/2023/1/29/me...-sdsu-oru.aspx
              I see that there is not a square listed for tonight, but I am assuming that this last link gets to the game when it starts.
              They finally updated their link.

Comment

Are Charlie and Alex back?

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakPirate View Post
                  Are Charlie and Alex back?
                  I was told no.

Comment

Any more details come out on Alex?

Comment

Having this team be Zeke and everyone else will not work long term

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                        Having this team be Zeke and everyone else will not work long term
                        Hopefully this is last game it's needed. He's been a sharpshooter thus far, with exception of last long-range three

Comment

Sounds like Jordan Dykstra's in crowd. Believe he's doing his residency in KC.

Comment

Tyler's calls of WKIII dunks are beginning to rival "TD Jackrabbits" for my faves

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
                              Any more details come out on Alex?
                              Tyler just re-confirmed that Arians didn't even travel to KC (Easley did)

Comment

Working...
                              X