GDT: Jackrabbits vs Leathernecks 2pm Western Hall GoLeathernecks.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs Leathernecks 2pm Western Hall GoLeathernecks.com

The Leathernecks are sporting a 4 game winning streak. Massner is the spark for WIU, During the streak, he has had 3 minutes on the bench with 2 complete games. The Jackrabbits are likely to have extended minutes today for the starters as well. The Jackrabbit freshmen are being pushed to more responsibility as the bench becomes shorter due to attrition. It will be great to get 1 road win this week to keep 50% wins outside of Frost. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Can this one be watched on TV or internet?

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
      Can this one be watched on TV or internet?
      No TV that I know of, but they do stream their games for free on their Athletic Dept website.

Comment

It is on ESPN+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
          It is on ESPN+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Here's the link: https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/...f-bcfcb5078850

Comment

Should we start the process of having an inflatable angry Jack adjacent to visiting bench in FB&T Arena that dwarfs the hideous 'necks one?

Comment

Everytime I watch us play in arenas like this I am so thankful for what we have and excited for what we have coming. The Western wrap around bench along the baseline cracks me up too.

The stream is fun to listen to though, pretty much have the SDSU bench mic’d up.

Comment

Massner really likes to push off defenders with his off arm...
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

OVERTIME!! Tough when only playing 7. Starting 5 put up points but nothing from TeSlaa and Lien.

Comment

Been coming up here for years. First time I've seen crowd into it.

Comment

Meltdown by us. Mayo trying to do too much by. himself. If we have one or two more starters back, this is a W for us. Unfortunate road stretch here to be short-handed.

Comment

Zeke is struggling in the overtime. Might be trying to do too much.
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                          Massner really likes to push off defenders with his off arm...
                          He's annoying me. I can't imagine having to play against him

Comment

Short bench will wear you out. Worry about Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                              Meltdown by us. Mayo trying to do too much by. himself. If we have one or two more starters back, this is a W for us. Unfortunate road stretch here to be short-handed.
                              Controversy regarding foul "by" Kyle too. Was likely actually Dentlinger's

Comment

Working...
                              X