GDT: E Washington U vs SDSU 4pm Frost Arena GoJacks.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peavy View Post
    Al mentioned the Junior Jacks came to a practice to cheer on the team and send them positive energy. Bring them every week!
    That's awesome. I'll bet the kids really enjoyed that.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsurulz08 View Post

This aged well
      Haha, I was just thinking that.

Guess that Jacks indeed fought through adversity, eh?

Comment

To be fair EWU had a 98.8 % chance of winning when they were up 69-46 with with 8:50 left to play according to ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by sdsurulz08 View Post
          To be fair EWU had a 98.8 % chance of winning when they were up 69-46 with with 8:50 left to play according to ESPN
          Time to market some "1.2 percent" shirts

Comment

Wow what a comeback! Was driving during the second half so didn’t watch. Sounds like Zeke really balled out. Where does that rank in comebacks in Jackrabbit history? Has to be up there. Now Jacks get to correct some things against Mount Marty and Bellevue.

Comment

That was unbelievable and unexpected… Maybe that gets the jacks going a little bit!!
              i’ve been wondering if there was ever a time in the last five years or so that 4 freshman played significant minutes in games…I didn’t think so but I was wrong! The 4 freshmen this year are averaging a little over 14 minutes per game
              2021-2022… it was only Mayo as a freshman…30 wins
              2020-2021… only Mfum as a freshman, but he only had a couple minutes here and there… The Jacks had a shortened season finishing 16–7
              2019-2020…Scheierman, Freidel, Wingett and Mims were freshman but overall among those 4 averaged 22 minutes a game and the Jack’s finished with a 20–10 record
              2018–2019…King, Dentlinger and Arians were the 3 freshmen with significant minutes averaging 24 minutes a game and the Jacks record was 24–9
              So based on a couple of those years…and the number of minutes played by freshmen, There is hope that the Jacks can straighten out this year’s record somewhat!!

Comment

When the Jacks went to the press in the second half, Kyle was very good pressuring the inbounds passer, and then quickly going to double the ball. When he develops his offensive game a bit more, he is going to be a very complete player.

Comment

Has anyone seen any information about the Jacks and Eastern Washington game… One of the biggest comebacks if not the biggest 4th quarter comeback in NCAA history?

I found a site of nine of the greatest comebacks in NCAA college basketball history, but not 4th quarter comebacks to win.

There is one similar comeback… Nevada vs New Mexico on January 7, 2017… 19 point comeback in overtime with less than five minutes left… But no fourth-quarter comebacks that I saw…and esp. 23 pt comeback with roughly 8 min. and 30 sec. remaining!

Comment

Originally posted by 73alum View Post
                    Has anyone seen any information about the Jacks and Eastern Washington game… One of the biggest comebacks if not the biggest 4th quarter comeback in NCAA history?

I found a site of nine of the greatest comebacks in NCAA college basketball history, but not 4th quarter comebacks to win.

There is one similar comeback… Nevada vs New Mexico on January 7, 2017… 19 point comeback in overtime with less than five minutes left… But no fourth-quarter comebacks that I saw…and esp. 23 pt comeback with roughly 8 min. and 30 sec. remaining!
                    Kentucky was 30 points down to LSU with 15:30 to go and won 99-95. Dont remember the year

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post

Kentucky was 30 points down to LSU with 15:30 to go and won 99-95. Dont remember the year

I believe that was in 1994 and it was considered the greatest comeback in NCAA basketball history! I don’t necessarily agree with that. There are plenty of teams that have been down 20 or more points in the first half or in the third quarter and come back and won!
                      But the Jack’s being down 23 points with around eight minutes and 30 seconds remaining in the game is a bigger deal! I think the configuration should be how many points per minute do you need to score to come back and win the game…the Jack’s needed 2.7pts per min. to win…Kentucky needed 2pts per min. to win. I’m sure there are other factors like a ‘bias’ of sorts!!!! And maybe I’m biased towards the Jack’s!!

Comment

Jacks were down 20-0 a few years back to start the game against USD if I remember correctly……and we regained the lead before halftime.

Comment

Originally posted by Route 12 Jack View Post
                          Jacks were down 20-0 a few years back to start the game against USD if I remember correctly……and we regained the lead before halftime.
                          i think they scored the first 20 points and we scored the next 21 or 22 points. Then we kicked their ass

Comment

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball...iest-comebacks

Comment

Working...
                            X