GDT: E Washington U vs SDSU 4pm Frost Arena GoJacks.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: E Washington U vs SDSU 4pm Frost Arena GoJacks.com

EWU Eagles come to Brookings with 4-5 record. David Riley is the 2nd year HC where he had served some years as an assistant. The Eagles are a preseason choice to finish 5th in the BSC, They have victories over Cal, NDSU, Stony Brook, & Miss Valley St. They also have 3-4 sophomores that are getting double digit minutes off the bench. Venters 6'7" RSo is the leading scorer at 18. Davis 6'7" & Allegri 6'7" lead the Eagles 3 assists/game. The Jackrabbits have the lone victory in this series in December 2018 when Mike Daum was still on the roster. The Jackrabbits need to go 2-0 in this series on the home floor in Frost. The Jackrabbits should get recharged today on this busy day in sports. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

We look a little light in shoot arounds. Looks like only 9 Rabbits dressed.

Comment

WELL???
      i know we are not playing perfectly on the defensive end but come on

it seems like every game the other team is having the game of their life shooting the ball

Montana shot WAY better than their normal FG%
      Alabama had a kid who was shooting 3s poorly hit 4 in a row to start the game

today we are 7 minutes in and EWU is 4 of 4 from the 3pt line and 7 of 10 overall

AGAIN i know the jacks can play better D and i know they are working on it!! but for crying out loud could they get just a tiny break and play a team that does not have a career night shooting it))))

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
        We look a little light in shoot arounds. Looks like only 9 Rabbits dressed.
        pretty sure no Charlie today, we really needed him out)) NOT

not sure who else is out today??

Zeke shooting better to start today, but nobody else is getting it going. would be very nice to see Zeke find his mojo on offense. hopefully he has a quarter like the girls had against UNI and it gets him going (yes i know the MBB do not play quarters!!)

Comment

This is ugly on both ends of the floor. Some of our upperclassmen look lost at times out there.
          Last edited by GoJacks2011; 12-10-2022, 05:07 PM.

Comment

We're gonna lose more home games this year than we have in about the last 10 years combined.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I don’t remember the last time I saw us get blown out on our home court like this.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                I don’t remember the last time I saw us get blown out on our home court like this.
                Losing is one thing. That's life. This team has no fight.

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post

WHY do some of us love it so much to come on here and say crap like this?

do you have some idea how hard it is to be a college athlete? these guys are working their butts off basically EVERY DAY. do you know it is finals now and they have been keeping up with all their classes while they are traveling all over the country.

they might be struggling, but i promise you they are working hard in practice to keep getting better and they are playing hard during the games. i will agree they are making mistakes. and I DO believe it becomes a challenge to maintain intensity when you just keep struggling and struggling to make the ball go through the dang hoop. and i really do think they can box out better and have more success on the boards, but i think if fans have a need to question their effort then PLEASE at least do it in a private setting. dont come on here and talk crap about them in public

positive note

Zeke looks so much better on offense today. hopefully this gets his mojo going! we will have to see if anyone is going to be able to join him

with no Appel and now no Charlie, fans should recognize they are playing shorthanded

Comment

They showed fight. Now to build off it. And LGR, stop with the sanctimonious hall monitor ****. We are all entitled to our opinion.

Comment

This aged well

Comment

Al mentioned the Junior Jacks came to a practice to cheer on the team and send them positive energy. Bring them every week!

Two more confidence building games this upcoming week against Mount Marty and Bellevue. EWU's NET is/was 269

Comment

Unreal. Matthew Mors hitting those 3’s totally started this comeback. Credit to him and some others with some big plays. Still a lot of work to do but maybe a comeback win like this is what we needed to light the fire again!

Comment

They showed fight. Now to build off it. And LGR, stop with the sanctimonious hall monitor ****. We are all entitled to our opinion.

maybe start having a better ratio of positve to negative comments and i wont feel the need to ask you to stop coming on here to do almost nothing other than rip our players and coaches. but you are correct, i am also entitled to MY OWN opinion

Comment

I happened to see some “fight” in those last few minutes.

8 guy dressed, four of them freshmen.

Comment

Working...
                              X