Roster Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
    Looking at the rosters for both boys and girls I think the moral of the story is that South Dakota lacks tall people. Honestly who was the last super tall stud from South Dakota? I’d honestly toss high schooler JT Rock on the bench for the men’s team!
    Cedrick Lang
    Jared Reiner

Comment

Jared Reiner -Hawkeyes and NBA

Comment

we are talking ALL TIME D1 SD native big guys now?

Bart Frederick was kind of the beginning of the Mitchell dynasty. won, i believe their 1st state championship, playing alongside former rabbit Kyle adams. not sure he was not 7 feet. maybe 6'11 or maybe my brain is old, but he would definitely be considered a BIG guy (at least it was the first one in the Munson dynasty)

Jared Dudley

i am pretty sure Joe Ashley who played for the jacks went to school in Pierre

wondering what kind of talk the 6'9 kid from DeSmet is getting. seems like he could have some potential

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
          we are talking ALL TIME D1 SD native big guys now?

Bart Frederick was kind of the beginning of the Mitchell dynasty. won, i believe their 1st state championship, playing alongside former rabbit Kyle adams. not sure he was not 7 feet. maybe 6'11 or maybe my brain is old, but he would definitely be considered a BIG guy (at least it was the first one in the Munson dynasty)

Jared Dudley

i am pretty sure Joe Ashley who played for the jacks went to school in Pierre

wondering what kind of talk the 6'9 kid from DeSmet is getting. seems like he could have some potential
          If you want to go a ways back, does Chad Nelson from Yankton ring a bell ?

Comment

The discussion begins and ends with Colton Iverson
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

If you want to go a ways back, does Chad Nelson from Yankton ring a bell ?
              He was on the 1972 Yankton team that lost to Miller in the State A Championship right?

Comment

Working...
              X