X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

you all are welcome to do what you want and "checkup" on who you want
    *whew* I sure am glad THAT is settled.

FWIW, context matters. From what I could find on the issue, after getting called for his 5th foul, Noah received a technical foul. His ejection was a result of not having a foul to give.

Apparently he told the ref that he would see his mistake on replay which results in an automatic T per NCAA rules. Have seen this in a few games this season with players simply pointing at the video boards. By the way several JMU media types agree that his last could was indeed a bad call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoboJack View Post

*whew* I sure am glad THAT is settled.

FWIW, context matters. From what I could find on the issue, after getting called for his 5th foul, Noah received a technical foul. His ejection was a result of not having a foul to give.

Apparently he told the ref that he would see his mistake on replay which results in an automatic T per NCAA rules. Have seen this in a few games this season with players simply pointing at the video boards. By the way several JMU media types agree that his last could was indeed a bad call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      HAHAHA I am surprised that did not come sooner. i knew as i wrote it that nobody needs my permission to do anything. and i think it is more than obvious from my posting that i am not nearly arrogant enough to consider anything else)))

i am also SURE that you KNOW, the portion of the message that you highlight is simply a way of saying that I DO INDEED recognize that EVERYONE has the right to their own opinions and actions. thank you for reinforcing that fact in a humorous way!

also thanks for the clarification that the events spoken about were extremely routine and not an indication of some problem

Comment

for all of you who are extremely interested in all of our former players and find it relevant to research how their lives are going, i wonder why we dont get updates on

Willie Mfum
        Tray Buchanon
        Cooper Cornermann
        Ryan Krueger
        Alou dillon
        owen king

i could go on

and what about the awesome kids who graduated? any updates on B Carlson, J Dykstra, M Heemstra, T Fiegen, The Callahans, L Severyn, J Bittle, etc, etc, etc......

i did not get the impression that the report on Noah was THAT. it felt smaller and more petty. but i have definitely been wrong before. and words on a screen do not always let us see the intent or the whole story!!! so again? maybe my perspective was inaccurate. i hope so

at the same time i dont feel bad for hoping for Kindness and treating others the way we would like to have ourselves or our own kids treated
        I would love updates on all of those former players if you or anyone else wants to take the time to do some digging. I never once said that we should only post negative things about Noah. I don't think anyone here is rooting for Noah to fail. It just feels like ever other post on this website is scolding another individual for the content in their post. For example, what is wrong with someone posting they heard a rumor that Nebraska is trying to poach Isaiah Davis? I am fairly confident that most people on here realize that just because something is posted on the SDSU forum doesn't make it gospel. Isn't discussing rumors and speculating on possibilities in the future what makes a forum fun? I feel like this isn't ESPN and I shouldn't have to reveal a source for every post.
        Last edited by Jackrabbit2012; 01-20-2023, 10:08 PM.

Comment

for all of you who are extremely interested in all of our former players and find it relevant to research how their lives are going, i wonder why we dont get updates on

Willie Mfum
          Tray Buchanon
          Cooper Cornermann
          Ryan Krueger
          Alou dillon
          owen king

i could go on

and what about the awesome kids who graduated? any updates on B Carlson, J Dykstra, M Heemstra, T Fiegen, The Callahans, L Severyn, J Bittle, etc, etc, etc......

i did not get the impression that the report on Noah was THAT. it felt smaller and more petty. but i have definitely been wrong before. and words on a screen do not always let us see the intent or the whole story!!! so again? maybe my perspective was inaccurate. i hope so

at the same time i dont feel bad for hoping for Kindness and treating others the way we would like to have ourselves or our own kids treated
          Drank a couple beers with Brayden in the hotel bar at Frisco. Good kid. His sister married a buddy from my hometown. That better?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

Drank a couple beers with Brayden in the hotel bar at Frisco. Good kid. His sister married a buddy from my hometown. That better?
            Were they Ears Up?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

I would love updates on all of those former players if you or anyone else wants to take the time to do some digging. I never once said that we should only post negative things about Noah. I don't think anyone here is rooting for Noah to fail. It just feels like ever other post on this website is scolding another individual for the content in their post. For example, what is wrong with someone posting they heard a rumor that Nebraska is trying to poach Isaiah Davis? I am fairly confident that most people on here realize that just because something is posted on the SDSU forum doesn't make it gospel. Isn't discussing rumors and speculating on possibilities in the future what makes a forum fun? I feel like this isn't ESPN and I shouldn't have to reveal a source for every post.
              Oh Oh.... tour in trouble I fear

Comment

HAHAHA I am surprised that did not come sooner. i knew as i wrote it that nobody needs my permission to do anything. and i think it is more than obvious from my posting that i am not nearly arrogant enough to consider anything else)))

i am also SURE that you KNOW, the portion of the message that you highlight is simply a way of saying that I DO INDEED recognize that EVERYONE has the right to their own opinions and actions. thank you for reinforcing that fact in a humorous way!

also thanks for the clarification that the events spoken about were extremely routine and not an indication of some problem
                The block feature on this board rarely gets used but there is one if anyone else is interested. FFS.........

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post

The block feature on this board rarely gets used but there is one if anyone else is interested. FFS.........

Teach me how to block LetsGoRabbits
                  It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post

in case you and your pal had not noticed, the last posts on this topic were not BY ME rather too me and i was NOT responding.

first of all in behavior consistent with the things i had said, i was hoping this topic would die. or at least if it did not, i was NOT going to be the one to keep it going.

second, i have no wish to engage in conversations that dont go anywhere new and / or take on a combative tone

i guess the two of you can decide for yourselves WHAT is your purpose for bringing this up a week after EVERYONE STOPPED responding to this thread and NOT add anything new to the topic
                    seems like some people are here for the sole purpose of stirring up crap?????? a very lofty aspiration indeed

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

Willie Mfum
                      Tray Buchanon
                      Cooper Cornermann
                      Ryan Krueger
                      Alou dillon
                      owen king

i could go on

Good Lord, give it a rest already. If you don't want to read about something, then don't read it. It is not your business to be lecturing people on what topics they want to discuss. Sorry you do not like it but losing a player of Noah's talent (and being from SD) is going to keep people interested in his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackbacker123 View Post

Good Lord, give it a rest already. If you don't want to read about something, then don't read it. It is not your business to be lecturing people on what topics they want to discuss. Sorry you do not like it but losing a player of Noah's talent (and being from SD) is going to keep people interested in his career.
                        SERIOUSLY

AGAIN you are bringing this up a week after everyone else HAD the conversation and basically decided IT WAS FINISHED. so maybe stay up to date or realize your time to comment has passed.

second have you read the WHOLE conversation, because you definitely have ZERO understanding of what i was EVER saying. you want to be interested in NOAH? GREAT!!!! you want to talk about him or any of our other current and former players? MORE power to you!!!!

and like EVERYONE ELSE i already conceded the point to, if you want to talk **** about people that is your choice too and i cannot stop you!!!! NEVER said i could stop anyone. simply said i wish we would not do it and that it seems like it would be good to apply the golden rule

and you and everyone else who want to kid yourselves that you are not doing anything besides just making harmless comments and saying, "Oh nothing negative happening here we have motives that are so so pure and innocent and all we want to do is check in on our precious little local kids and see how they are doing. you are not being honest but that is YOUR CHOICE too i guess

this info about Noah was not readily available. someone had to look for JMU news or search for news about Noah in some way. totally fine, keep up with whoever you want. but if someone is keeping track of Noah, Why did they not give updates after his good games? Why was the update about our precious local kid only given after a bad game or stretch of a few bad games with the additional point about him being ejected? (which with a bit more research proved to be meaningless, but it was not initially reported that way here)

and as i said if we are SO consumed with keeping track of our former players and local kids, where are the updates on David W? or, i really liked Owen K and Alou D, i did not notice anyone reporting about their continued bball lives or their lives in general (and if i would have reported i would have been careful because the careers did not go too well, but i would have never said it in a way that would easily be construed as negative. i would have said something like i was really surprised that they did not have a lot of success at WSU, they were good kids and good teammates here and i thought they had plenty of talent and for some reason it apparently did not work out. i wish them the best with future endeavors. NOT hey i noticed Alou is not getting any minutes after transferring to a D2 school)

so again you and anyone can talk about whatever you want!!
                        i just do NOT believe that everyones motives are as pure as you want to say
                        if all you want is updates on former players then why so many former players that apparently nobody is looking for? and why the update about Noah only comes after a bad game and an ejection?

and why would you want to make someone look bad on a public forum when you would never want yourself or your own kid to be talked about that way on a public forum. those were my points and questions. NEVER once said you cannot talk about what you want. 1. just asked why you wanted to. 2. tried to discourage negativity 3. tried to encourage kindness

do you understand now? because i bet a bunch of other people are gonna really have their shorts in a big tight knot about me explaining all of this AGAIN

i had left this topic completely and stopped responding. so you telling me to, "give it a rest," shows a total lack of understanding of what is happening!!! and to ANYONE ELSE who wants to make any smart comments about me having too much to say, you can thank jackbacker for bringing this back up a week after the conversation was FINISHED!!! hopefully now you are up to speed. and if somebody else wants to bring this BACK UP AGAIN, i will let you get them up to speed because unless there is something to actually add to the topic, i am out

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by rabbitfarmer View Post

Teach me how to block LetsGoRabbits
                            On desktop/computer:

Click your user name at the top right
                            Then User Settings
                            Then Account Tab
                            Scroll to bottom
                            Add the user you'd like to block to your Ignore List

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

SERIOUSLY

AGAIN you are bringing this up a week after everyone else HAD the conversation and basically decided IT WAS FINISHED. so maybe stay up to date or realize your time to comment has passed.

second have you read the WHOLE conversation, because you definitely have ZERO understanding of what i was EVER saying. you want to be interested in NOAH? GREAT!!!! you want to talk about him or any of our other current and former players? MORE power to you!!!!

and like EVERYONE ELSE i already conceded the point to, if you want to talk **** about people that is your choice too and i cannot stop you!!!! NEVER said i could stop anyone. simply said i wish we would not do it and that it seems like it would be good to apply the golden rule

and you and everyone else who want to kid yourselves that you are not doing anything besides just making harmless comments and saying, "Oh nothing negative happening here we have motives that are so so pure and innocent and all we want to do is check in on our precious little local kids and see how they are doing. you are not being honest but that is YOUR CHOICE too i guess

this info about Noah was not readily available. someone had to look for JMU news or search for news about Noah in some way. totally fine, keep up with whoever you want. but if someone is keeping track of Noah, Why did they not give updates after his good games? Why was the update about our precious local kid only given after a bad game or stretch of a few bad games with the additional point about him being ejected? (which with a bit more research proved to be meaningless, but it was not initially reported that way here)

and as i said if we are SO consumed with keeping track of our former players and local kids, where are the updates on David W? or, i really liked Owen K and Alou D, i did not notice anyone reporting about their continued bball lives or their lives in general (and if i would have reported i would have been careful because the careers did not go too well, but i would have never said it in a way that would easily be construed as negative. i would have said something like i was really surprised that they did not have a lot of success at WSU, they were good kids and good teammates here and i thought they had plenty of talent and for some reason it apparently did not work out. i wish them the best with future endeavors. NOT hey i noticed Alou is not getting any minutes after transferring to a D2 school)

so again you and anyone can talk about whatever you want!!
                              i just do NOT believe that everyones motives are as pure as you want to say
                              if all you want is updates on former players then why so many former players that apparently nobody is looking for? and why the update about Noah only comes after a bad game and an ejection?

and why would you want to make someone look bad on a public forum when you would never want yourself or your own kid to be talked about that way on a public forum. those were my points and questions. NEVER once said you cannot talk about what you want. 1. just asked why you wanted to. 2. tried to discourage negativity 3. tried to encourage kindness

do you understand now? because i bet a bunch of other people are gonna really have their shorts in a big tight knot about me explaining all of this AGAIN

i had left this topic completely and stopped responding. so you telling me to, "give it a rest," shows a total lack of understanding of what is happening!!! and to ANYONE ELSE who wants to make any smart comments about me having too much to say, you can thank jackbacker for bringing this back up a week after the conversation was FINISHED!!! hopefully now you are up to speed. and if somebody else wants to bring this BACK UP AGAIN, i will let you get them up to speed because unless there is something to actually add to the topic, i am out
                              You are an insufferable poster. The moral superiority you think you have over many of us is astonishing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackbacker123 View Post

You are an insufferable poster. The moral superiority you think you have over many of us is astonishing.
                                I realize this is a "Noah Freidel-centered" thread, but it'd be nice if it could be reframed to focus on something like "List of Top-5 players We'd Like Updates On" or something.

For instance, I see a former WBB player whose post-bucket reactions I used to find entertaining walking a couple dogs near my apartment, and it'd be cool to know what she's up to. I saw her at Sanford when I donated blood a couple years ago, so I think she's doing something with Sanford, but I didn't want to ask and potentially embarrass her or something.

I can definitely appreciate that former players might enjoy their privacy, but I'd also like to "non-creepily" let them know I appreciated being a spectator in their athletic excellence.

Comment

Working...
                                X