GDT: Bison vs Jackrabbits 8pm Premier Center ESPN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post

Has any team been able to run their bottom 5 "scrubs" out on the court and say "3 of these guys started for us in the past?" This is a roster that is loaded.

That being said, Wilson is a huge loss. His athleticism on the defensive end will actually be the thing I think we miss the most.
    ABSOLUTELY!! it seems that for the most part Luke can be equally as unstoppable as a scorer. but he is not close to the defender and NO WAY can he step out and guard an elite point guard. i 100% expect defense to be a point of emphasis for luke and the coaches in the offseason and i expect improvement. but he is not going to become Douglas

also Doug is a really really excellent passer, especially for a post and very much on post to post passes, which are much tougher than kick outs

Comment

that said about losing Douglas i fully expect us to have an amazing year next year!! i feel like maybe the incoming freshman from Lincoln might be ready to help replacing dougs defense but might need some time as a scorer

i am wondering if the incoming guards will redshirt. i feel like it will be tough to get many minutes in our perimeter rotation. and as far as Te Slaa is concerned, the only concern i have heard from people who see him a lot is that he is very skinny. so maybe a year in the weight room will be perfect. i used to coach in that conference and the coach at boyden hull at that time was against weight lifting, even in the off season. beyond that though i have been told he has zero holes in his game. does it all and does it all very well

Comment

SDSU students showed up by the hundreds and brought a lot of enthusiasm to the championship game. Kudos to them!
        This space for lease.

Comment

Luke Appel's injury appeared to be serious. If he can't play in The Big Dance, he'll really be missed. What a talented scrapper he's been for the Jacks.
          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
            SDSU students showed up by the hundreds and brought a lot of enthusiasm to the championship game. Kudos to them!
            It's just too bad the Summit League decided to take away the March Madness court storming opportunities that would have become the lasting memory for these student fans...
            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post

It's just too bad the Summit League decided to take away the March Madness court storming opportunities that would have become the lasting memory for these student fans...
              Yeah, what the hell is that? It’s March! Let them storm!

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Yeah, what the hell is that? It’s March! Let them storm!
                Covid related?

Comment

Great story from Tanner Castora of KELO sports. http://www.keloland.com/sports/court...-dakota-state/

Comment

I think Tanner is really talented. It’s been fun seeing his content at KELO lately.

Comment

Working...
                    X