Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Noah going to play again this year?

Is Noah going to play again this year?

I don’t think so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I hope I’m wrong on this but he could be done at SDSU. So I’ll say no.

Comment

I dont see how coaches can play him again if its based on a basketball decision. Would be surpised if he does but i sure hope he does.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I have confidence that he will play again. Its really sad to see his talent, sitting on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
            I have confidence that he will play again. Its really sad to see his talent, sitting on the bench.
            I'm hoping that when this began that there was an agreed upon number of games that Noah would have to sit, and that when that number is reached he will get on the floor again.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

I'm hoping that when this began that there was an agreed upon number of games that Noah would have to sit, and that when that number is reached he will get on the floor again.
              I guess i just wonder if he knew he was done, why would he be wasting his time sitting on the bench.

Comment

I guess i just wonder if he knew he was done, why would he be wasting his time sitting on the bench.
                Good point, I hope you are right!

Comment

It’s pretty obvious to me that he is serving a suspension of an unknown length. If it was purely that he fell out of the rotation he would’ve seen garbage minutes with wingett. Last year when he was dealing with his mental health he stepped away from the team. He was on the bench at home games but not dressed. He has been dressed for every game just not getting in that reads suspension to me. I also agree with mitchellrabbit if he knew he was done I feel like he would’ve transferred at semester to augie or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
                    It’s pretty obvious to me that he is serving a suspension of an unknown length. If it was purely that he fell out of the rotation he would’ve seen garbage minutes with wingett. Last year when he was dealing with his mental health he stepped away from the team. He was on the bench at home games but not dressed. He has been dressed for every game just not getting in that reads suspension to me. I also agree with mitchellrabbit if he knew he was done I feel like he would’ve transferred at semester to augie or something.
                    Agree with all this. I thought it seemed pretty apparent after the first game he missed but people (fans) kept on asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Agree with all this. I thought it seemed pretty apparent after the first game he missed but people (fans) kept on asking.
                      Well yeah me too, but usually the coach tells everyone the length. Also most suspensions in college hoops are a game or two.

I thought he would be back for USD, so now I don't know what I think.

Comment

How about we not worry about why and focus on him coming back healthy. We have no idea if his issue is still related to his mental health problem. And if it is, its nobodys business. I know his dad but i wont ask him whats going on because its none of my business.

Comment

How about we not worry about why and focus on him coming back healthy. We have no idea if his issue is still related to his mental health problem. And if it is, its nobodys business. I know his dad but i wont ask him whats going on because its none of my business.
                          When this all started, I believe Hendo said it was not health related.

Comment

And you are right, and I applaud you for that decision, people deserve some privacy

Comment

I know it is none of my business, but I think some statement regarding his status should be made. Something as simple as conduct detrimental to the team would be fine for me, but by not saying anything it is creating a situation that is unfair to the team, the coaches, and Noah himself. All it does is create speculation, which is most likely going to be negative. I would also like to see him playing again because we are going to need him if we want to win the Summit League Tourney and games in the NCAA Tournament as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X