This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Not sure if you're referring to Severyn from Pierre above, but Chynna Stevens would be another transfer, albeit one who eventually returned.
    No. i meant Mandy Koupal from Wagner. early 2000s, i believe she was conference freshman of the year for us and probably first team all conf. transferred to usd after one year as i recall because of situation with elementary education situation.

did Severyn actually EVER play for usd. i thought she was going to transfer there but she was never a significant contributor to either program as far as i recall

Chyna definitely had some good moments and was a good role player for a short time, but i would stop short of calling her truly significant. as i recall she did nothing after return and left again rather quickly and quietly. as i recall some personal challenges and i also hope she is doing well wherever and whatever she is doing

Comment

The filters I've set up to catch nasty words prevents me from posting what i actually personally feel about the continuation of this thread.

But, you know, by all means, carry on.

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        The filters I've set up to catch nasty words prevents me from posting what i actually personally feel about the continuation of this thread.

But, you know, by all means, carry on.

In the spirit of this thread, I demand an explanation because I've donated to the "Forum Fund"

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

No. i meant Mandy Koupal from Wagner. early 2000s, i believe she was conference freshman of the year for us and probably first team all conf. transferred to usd after one year as i recall because of situation with elementary education situation.

did Severyn actually EVER play for usd. i thought she was going to transfer there but she was never a significant contributor to either program as far as i recall

Chyna definitely had some good moments and was a good role player for a short time, but i would stop short of calling her truly significant. as i recall she did nothing after return and left again rather quickly and quietly. as i recall some personal challenges and i also hope she is doing well wherever and whatever she is doing
          She played, but you're right, she probably wouldn't be recognized as a "significant contributor" by most metrics.

Sorry, I just find it ridiculous that the Jacks are 6-0 in League play for first time in program history, yet the rhetoric would have us believe we're facing Armageddon in the form of team strife and transfers

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

In the spirit of this thread, I demand an explanation because I've donated to the "Forum Fund"
            PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT!!!!!!
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
            X