GDT:SDSU Jackrabbits vs Idaho Vandals 8pm CST ICCU Arena ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT:SDSU Jackrabbits vs Idaho Vandals 8pm CST ICCU Arena ESPN+

The newly opened 4200 seat Idaho Central Credit Union Arena is the site of tonight's game. Zac Claus was named Vandal head coach in February 2020 after a stint as interim head coach. This year's team has 1 returning starter and 2 RFr from last year's squad. He has 7 transfers to round out the team with new freshmen. 5 of those transfers are in the top 7 of the team. They have a 6'10" Fr post who has performed well in the last 5 games where he started 4. The Vandals(1-7) are preseason choice to finish last in the Big Sky. The Vandals played NDSU recently in Fargo and lost by 17(down 18 at halftime) & lost to Big Sky favorite Southern Utah in Moscow by 6. The first game of this road trip should find fresh legs for the team and determination to improve their game. The elevation in Moscow is only 1000' higher than Brookings and the weather today is around 40 degrees. It should be a good day for the Jackrabbits. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

We are bad defensively. Down 43-41 at half to a 1-7 Idaho team.

Comment

41-43 Idaho ahead at the half.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Wilson again sat for 15 of the 20 minutes of the half . . . foul trouble.

Scheierman with 14, Appel with 7 . . . Dixon with 17 and Smith with 14 are pretty much it for Idaho.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The only encouraging thing is that Idaho has played about as good as they can, and the Jacks havent, and the Jacks have stayed close. And Noah seems to be heating up.

Comment

Sure would be nice if they would post the score?

Comment

Idaho's Dixon #3 is just a hot player. He's the reason why Idaho is in this game.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Oh, and Scheierman has another double-double.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Jacks smaller guards getting beat going to the basket on defense.

Comment

This team can't get stops...period. Fun to watch but hard to win 3 consecutive games in March when you rely solely on offense.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Sure cant seem to stay in front of them, that's for sure.
                      but I like our chances down the stretch

Comment

Calling ticky tack fouls on both ends. Hard to watch.

Comment

Jacks giving up 60%+ from the 3 point line...not going to win on the road giving up that kind of percentage.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

What a mess so far. Defense is bad. Jacks are a 20 point favorite so this would be a very ugly loss. Still 8 min left.…

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                              What a mess so far. Defense is bad. Jacks are a 20 point favorite so this would be a very ugly loss. Still 8 min left.…
                              Defense isn't just bad. Defense is BAD BAD BAD.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X