Future Rosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Jacks get a commit for the class of '23. 6'4 G Gabriel Alvarez from Heights HS in Houston ,TX. www.twitter.com/Bucketboybubz_
    Let’s call him Bubz Alvarez like he wants. Because Bubz Alvarez is an awesome sounding name!

Comment

• A tall left handed guard, who seems to possibly want to wear number 3

hmmmmm why does that sound familiar to me?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/KatieSayler1/sta...121536/photo/1

Looks like there were a few MBB recruits on campus last week. Appears '24 commits Joe Sayler and Bubz Alvarez were in attendance, as well as '24 target Kyle Pock. Does anyone know who is in the back row between Zeke and Mims?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post
          https://twitter.com/KatieSayler1/sta...121536/photo/1

Looks like there were a few MBB recruits on campus last week. Appears '24 commits Joe Sayler and Bubz Alvarez were in attendance, as well as '24 target Kyle Pock. Does anyone know who is in the back row between Zeke and Mims?
          I was wondering the same thing. Looks like a good-sized young man.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. Looks like a good-sized young man.
            Looks like he is Treyson Anderson. He is also a '24 recrut from Pius X in Lincoln NE, which is the same high school as Charlie Easley and incoming freshman Jack Hastreiter.

Comment

• Surprised that nobody is talking about our lasted '24 commitment. Alec Squires from Volga, 6'-10" Does anyone know anything about him. I recall seeing him in the State Tourney last year, but did not watch much of the game.

(\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

• Try that link
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

• https://twitter.com/squires_alec/sta...XGGXtpcc6_tNxA

OK last attempt here.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

• I know someone who is somewhat familiar with his family. Rake that for what it is worth, so I will limit myself to pretty general information. I heard he had interest, maybe some offers, from at least four other Summit League members. He did not play basketball as a freshman. He has reportedly worked hard on his game over the summer. Again, significant progress is reported. I was at that championship game and thought he showed good potential. As a 6'10" high school kid he doesn't need a lot of different moves. A little diversification is probably one of the things he will improve.
                    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

• Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                      I know someone who is somewhat familiar with his family. Rake that for what it is worth, so I will limit myself to pretty general information. I heard he had interest, maybe some offers, from at least four other Summit League members. He did not play basketball as a freshman. He has reportedly worked hard on his game over the summer. Again, significant progress is reported. I was at that championship game and thought he showed good potential. As a 6'10" high school kid he doesn't need a lot of different moves. A little diversification is probably one of the things he will improve.
                      In his AAU videos from this summer, it looked like he really runs the floor well for 6'10.

Comment

• Per Hendo on the Coaches Show, Luke Appel will have surgery next week and will be taking a medical redshirt and will return next season.

Comment

Per Hendo on the Coaches Show, Luke Appel will have surgery next week and will be taking a medical redshirt and will return next season.
                          It will be nice to get a healed-up Luke back next season. I wonder if the surgery is on his shoulder or his foot?
                          This space for lease.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post

It will be nice to get a healed-up Luke back next season. I wonder if the surgery is on his shoulder or his foot?
                            I wondered the same thing, but Hendo didn't say what type of surgery. Kyle and Appel should be a powerful pair of post players next year. The only positive of the injury is that it has given Dent the chance to show the form that he had early in his career.

Comment

• Coach Hendo spoke Jan. 17 at a Staters Club lunch in Sioux Falls. He said Luke would be having surgery on his left (shooting arm) shoulder, and that he also is recovering from a broken foot. He's expected to be back next season, however. Kalen Garry is also recovering from a broken foot and is redshirting. Hendo also said that the team hopes to get CharlieEasley back from an ankle injury in time for the games against North Dakota schools in early February.
                              This space for lease.

Comment

• I know that Arians and Dentlinger will not be back. Who else: Mims? Easley? Fiegen?

Comment

Working...
                                X