No announcement yet.

Future Rosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone told me that Mors girlfriend attends SDSU.
    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

• Soooo...about that sMORS flavored ice cream...**wink wink**

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

• Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        Soooo...about that sMORS flavored ice cream...**wink wink**

Dimock cheese in, of course Dimock, sells SDSU ice cream. Only place that sells it around here. Bought Caramel Cookies and Cream ice cream. Awesome. Has nothing to do with anything. But there is a lot of that here lately

Comment

• Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post

Dimock cheese in, of course Dimock, sells SDSU ice cream. Only place that sells it around here. Bought Caramel Cookies and Cream ice cream. Awesome. Has nothing to do with anything. But there is a lot of that here lately
          "Six degrees" of SDSU ice cream applies here too -- three guesses about the origins of the first settlers in Dimock

Comment

• Perhaps a great day to be a Jackrabbit this weekend from Hendo?

Comment

• Awfully quiet around here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                Awfully quiet around here...
                I'm starting to get a little concerned about the silence from Hendo on twitter. I know he's not a huge social media guy, but the fact that he hasn't posted one tweet since the tournament makes me a little paranoid. Hopefully I'm reading into nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

I'm starting to get a little concerned about the silence from Hendo on twitter. I know he's not a huge social media guy, but the fact that he hasn't posted one tweet since the tournament makes me a little paranoid. Hopefully I'm reading into nothing.
                  He's only posted 4 tweets this year, so not exactly a high volume tweeter. I did see somewhere on social media last week that he was attending MN and SD high school tournament games.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

He's only posted 4 tweets this year, so not exactly a high volume tweeter. I did see somewhere on social media last week that he was attending MN and SD high school tournament games.
                    I agree with that. Just figured we would see a retweet of the girls sucess or something along those lines.

Comment

I thought he also mentioned that during halftime interview with Tom Nieman in earlier WNIT game

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

I agree with that. Just figured we would see a retweet of the girls sucess or something along those lines.
                        He was in the nosebleeds on Sunday with his kids, so I am not too concerned in that department.

Comment

• http://twitter.com/EliShetlar/status...44462151573518

Offer to 6'6 guard out of Kansas. Looks like he can really shoot it, therefore fits the Jackrabbit mold nicely!

http://twitter.com/shootitbetter/sta...84706215026689

Comment

Someone posted that they saw a list that had him ranked in the 60's - not sure if that included all the foreign players. 60 players get drafted, but going in the second round makes it kind of a crapshoot to make a roster and get any kind of guaranteed $. So I would think he goes through the process, gets input on what he needs to work on and ends up in Brookings for another season.
                            Concerned that regardless of his draft grade he might not return. Go to G-League or Europe or wherever.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcbsas View Post
                              Concerned that regardless of his draft grade he might not return. Go to G-League or Europe or wherever.
                              I don’t think I’d lose to much sleep over that. JMO

Comment

• Unless Baylor blows up at the pre-draft workouts and is projected to be a first or early second round pick, it would seem to make sense to come back for another season, get his degree and then look at all the options on the table after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X