No announcement yet.

Future Rosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW WOW WOOOOOWWWWWWW IDK it the person who wrote the article thought that was saying something about DJ but to me that is all about TJ. cannot tell how many times my family would get upset watching DJ and talk about the negative parts of his game. my response would always be this is not about a bad player!!!! this is about BAD coaching!!!

do any of you own a business? if you have a bad employee do you sit around complaining about bad employee? NO you train them or you get rid of them PERIOD. how does TJ coach him for 2 years at state and a redshirt year at unlv and half way through this year he has a problem with his defense and moving the ball???? ahhhhhh hello mr otz! look in the mirror! kid should have been pulled OUT of games as a freshman for no defense and bad shot selection NOT to punish him or because you think he is bad person!!

because you love him and you are trying to help him be the best that he can be!!! this kid could have been absolutely one of the very best jackrabbits ever!! but he was never held accountable and forced to grow as a player and unfortunately probably not as a person either

EVERY word i am about to write is total speculation!!!! i have ZERO proof any of this ever happened!!!

but i really really believe that after TJ left, that hendo sat down with DJ and talked to him about WANTING him to STAY but that things would be different. he talked to him about tough love

DJ thought, hmmmmm well i never needed any tough love before?? WHY do i need it now, and off he goes

Comment

to be clear i think DJ was an amazing offensive player and one of the most talented kids we have EVER had at sdsu. it is such a bummer that we never got to see everything he was truly capable of!!!! and i think BIG reason we did get to see the good that we did see from him is he was surrounded with a bunch of other very talented, but also VERY mature and amazing young men!!!!

Comment

Broden Lien senior highlights. www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBYtrE75hN8

Comment

With William Mfum transferring out I wonder if Jacks have a scholarship to give for coming season? Is Noah Friedel returning? Omaha native and Nebraska transfer Akol Arop has not committed anywhere and wonder if Jacks have interest.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
            With William Mfum transferring out I wonder if Jacks have a scholarship to give for coming season? Is Noah Friedel returning? Omaha native and Nebraska transfer Akol Arop has not committed anywhere and wonder if Jacks have interest.
            I don't have any info, but I'd assume Noah will be back. I believer he was with the team the rest of the season just not in uniform. I seem to recall the TV cameras showing Noah during the ORU game in the SLT.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselJacks View Post
              Mfum has announced he is transferring. Hope the best for him, seems like a good kid

https://twitter.com/datboyshifty/sta...127222784?s=21
              Just saw a tweet that Mfum is going the JUCO route at Panola CC in Texas.

Comment

Going to UNO.

Comment

There is an open scholarship. I would expect Noah to return better than ever in 2021-22.. As stated earlier, Noah has continued to be a part of the team. We will likely know when the summer training begins.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

https://twitter.com/CWCHoops/status/...977441799?s=19

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                      https://twitter.com/CWCHoops/status/...977441799?s=19

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
                      Looks like he is a 5'9 PG that just completed his sophomore year, which means he should have 3 years to play, assuming his last JUCO season doesn't "count". Originally from Brown Deer, WI.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Looks like he is a 5'9 PG that just completed his freshman year, which means he should have 4 years to play, assuming his JUCO season doesn't "count". Originally from Brown Deer, WI.
                        Or maybe 5'8". Regardless, looks like he's not afraid to shoot threes. Side note -- does it look like the BB sprung a flat tire in the pic accompanying the article?

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Or maybe 5'8". Regardless, looks like he's not afraid to shoot threes. Side note -- does it look like the BB sprung a flat tire in the pic accompanying the article?
                          He must be shrinking. They listed him as 5'9 as a freshman, and 5'8 as a sophomore.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

He must be shrinking. They listed him as 5'9 as a freshman, and 5'8 as a sophomore.
                            I noticed that. Hometown changed too, but Brown Deer's not far from Milwaukee.

Comment

And another lefty on the roster!

Comment

And another lefty on the roster!
                                Jackrabbit Nation southpaws unite!

Comment

Working...
                                X