Future Rosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Rosters

Anyone have any idea what we are looking like for future rosters?

I was expect next year to basically resemble this year, but with the addition of the freshman class.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

What do we have coming in for a freshman class?

Comment

Originally posted by Kastman4 View Post
        Zeke Mayo and Broden Lien. You can see the roster breakdown here: https://verbalcommits.com/schools/south-dakota-state

Comment

Zeke Mayo, 6'3 three star guard from Lawrence, KS and Broden Lien, 6'8 forward originally from Ulen, MN and now attending prep school in Ohio.

Comment

Zeke Mayo (6'3" PG) from Lawrence, KS.
            https://www.hudl.com/profile/10469542/Zeke-Mayo

Broden Lien (6'8 PF) from Ulen, MN. (Currently at Prep School in OH)
            https://www.hudl.com/profile/13781543/Broden-Lien
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

I see we have Sayler commited for 2023. Is this a South Dakota guy? I don’t follow much high school so not a household name in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                I see we have Sayler commited for 2023. Is this a South Dakota guy? I don’t follow much high school so not a household name in my mind.
                I see he is a White River product. He must be the man if we locked in this early. Can he play ball? Apparently so!

Comment

I see he is a White River product. He must be the man if we locked in this early. Can he play ball? Apparently so!
                  Alex Heinert, who's from White River, might have some intel (as he mentioned his cousin Caelyn Valandra-Prue playing for White River WBB near end of FB game against WIU). Sounds like Sayler is a longtime Jacks fan
                  Last edited by jakejc795; 03-12-2021, 09:46 AM. Reason: Misspelled surname

Comment

If Lien wants to be Jordan Dykstra 2.0 or Rocky Kreuser, that'd be just fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Alex Heinert, who's from White River, might have some intel (as he mentioned his cousin Caelyn Valndra-Prue playing for White River WBB near end of FB game against WIU). Sounds like Sayler is a longtime Jacks fan
                      Thank You a real deal here. I missed this article.

Comment

Thank You a real deal here. I missed this article.
                        You're welcome. I thought it was a neat article. It's great to see the Jacks and future players' dreams/visions in congruence

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post

Zeke Mayo (6'3" PG) from Lawrence, KS.
                          https://www.hudl.com/profile/10469542/Zeke-Mayo

Broden Lien (6'8 PF) from Ulen, MN. (Currently at Prep School in OH)
                          https://www.hudl.com/profile/13781543/Broden-Lien
                          Whatbare their stats? I am not a good judge on potential becuse i have no idea how good the competition is. Broden looks like a nice shot and athletic for his size. Same for mayo. How many ppg and 3pt%
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Whatbare their stats? I am not a good judge on potential becuse i have no idea how good the competition is. Broden looks like a nice shot and athletic for his size. Same for mayo. How many ppg and 3pt%
                            Stats can be hard to find for high school players (at least cumulative season stats). It's even tougher when a player is at a prep school like Lien, but he did dominate at a small school level his junior year (24pgg, 11 rpg, 4 apg, 2 bpg according to his hudl junior highlight video).

With Mayo, I know his team was really good in the largest class in Kansas, nearly going undefeated in the regular season before losing a close one in the state semi-finals. Kansas-Sports.com has Zeke Mayo as the 12th leading scorer in Kansas at 22.5 ppg, but I haven't seen any of his other stats. His video makes him look more like a true point guard more-so than a combo guard.
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post

Stats can be hard to find for high school players (at least cumulative season stats). It's even tougher when a player is at a prep school like Lien, but he did dominate at a small school level his junior year (24pgg, 11 rpg, 4 apg, 2 bpg according to his hudl junior highlight video).

With Mayo, I know his team was really good in the largest class in Kansas, nearly going undefeated in the regular season before losing a close one in the state semi-finals. Kansas-Sports.com has Zeke Mayo as the 12th leading scorer in Kansas at 22.5 ppg, but I haven't seen any of his other stats. His video makes him look more like a true point guard more-so than a combo guard.
                              Thanks. I know its like high schools make that information hard to find.

Comment

Working...
                              X