X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JackJD
    replied
    Originally posted by DieselJacks View Post
    7’ Center Nate Barnhart, who will be a redshirt sophomore next year, had signed with the Jacks. Transfer from Wyoming, former 3 star recruit. Can shoot. Averaged 2.8 points and 1.9 rebounds in limited playing time. Has a mullet.
    Loved the "mullet" comment. LOL. Below is a link to his picture on his Twitter account...can't see a mullet. Looks good in a Jacks uniform.
    ​​​​

​​​​​​https://twitter.com/nate_barnhart/status/1647425530482835459?cxt=HHwWhoC2pdSy6twtAAAA

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by Hip2daHop View Post
    Assume some roster churn upcoming
    Lots of posts on the roster for next season. Appel, Kyle, Lien, Wilkinson, and Barnhart. And Squires coming a year from now.

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    replied
    I’m guessing Appel is done.

Leave a comment:

• Hip2daHop
    replied
    Assume some roster churn upcoming

Leave a comment:

• DieselJacks
    replied
    7’ Center Nate Barnhart, who will be a redshirt sophomore next year, had signed with the Jacks. Transfer from Wyoming, former 3 star recruit. Can shoot. Averaged 2.8 points and 1.9 rebounds in limited playing time. Has a mullet.

Leave a comment:

• JacksRiseUp
    replied
    New Jackrabbit!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    I haven't seen any indication that the Jacks have shown interest now, but a player they recruited out of high school is in the portal. Mak Manciel from Detroit graduated from high school two years, went JUCO for a year, and has been at Arkansas State this season. Looks like he didn't play, not sure if he was injured. Jacks were in his final list of schools before he committed. Was an AA guard in his one year of JUCO. Looks like Hendo still follows him on Twitter.

Leave a comment:

• peavy
    replied
    Here's another player that was mentioned a bit ago on twitter - Majok Majouk 6'10" RS Fr from Southwest Minnesota State - bio link

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Jordan Davis from Wisconsin, and a guard ( Bogues ?) from Tarleton State in Texas.
    It appears both are 6'4" G/F players. Bogues has defensive honors in the WAC and he shot 53.6% from the field with only 47 shots from 3 as a starter. Davis played 20.5 minutes off the bench for Wisconsin shooting 31% from 3. That would make about 10 guards with incoming freshmen and return players Mims, Mayo, Te Slaa, Garry, Haistreiter, and Easley. If it is looking for 1 player, the 9 guards would still make for a competitive roster for minutes off the bench.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by salemjack View Post
    For who? I haven’t seen.
    Jordan Davis from Wisconsin, and a guard ( Bogues ?) from Tarleton State in Texas.

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    replied
    For who? I haven’t seen.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Have seen tweets saying that the Jacks have shown interest in a couple of players in the portal. Which is interesting since it appears that there will already be 15 players competing for 13 scholarships.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

WOW, I am pretty curious who is on the class A ND all state first team

Kraft averaged 21.4, 11 boards, and over 3 blocks a game and his team went to the state tourney, and he is SECOND team

there is ALWAYS a bit of you never know until you see them on the floor, with recruits, but this group feels like they could be pretty good. curious to see if one of these guards will be able to play the point full time?? seems like they both might be able to play point, but we have had some very good high school PG who were not exactly straight up college PGs

TEN players in this years freshman class and next years (combined) 11 if you count B Lien in there. Tough to imagine they are all going to stay in the program thru graduation?? who finishes their career as a Jackrabbit? any future all time greats in these 2 groups?

4 SD kids
    we have had some good players from SD in the D1 days but our stars have been from outside of SD. will one of these 4 be the next home state super star??
    I'm excited to see what Whorton brings to the table. From his highlight video, he looks like he can play facing the basket at 6'8, which is a piece the Jacks can use. :Looks really mobile, and plays tough on both ends of the floor.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Originally posted by OldHare View Post

Today MBB Twitter shows 4 earlier committed for 2023. Wilkinson is not on this yet.
    https://twitter.com/GoJacksMBB/statu...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    WOW, I am pretty curious who is on the class A ND all state first team

Kraft averaged 21.4, 11 boards, and over 3 blocks a game and his team went to the state tourney, and he is SECOND team

there is ALWAYS a bit of you never know until you see them on the floor, with recruits, but this group feels like they could be pretty good. curious to see if one of these guards will be able to play the point full time?? seems like they both might be able to play point, but we have had some very good high school PG who were not exactly straight up college PGs

TEN players in this years freshman class and next years (combined) 11 if you count B Lien in there. Tough to imagine they are all going to stay in the program thru graduation?? who finishes their career as a Jackrabbit? any future all time greats in these 2 groups?

4 SD kids
    we have had some good players from SD in the D1 days but our stars have been from outside of SD. will one of these 4 be the next home state super star??

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by JRFanatic View Post
    Seems we’re over a scholarship. Is someone leaving?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If everyone stays and we add the 5 recruits, they are at 15, or two over the scholarship limit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X