Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midco/Espn3 should be back for those without Jacks All-Access

Comment

Wingett on the bench with ice on his left ankle.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselJacks View Post
        Losing Wingett hurts. Hopefully he’s alright. Running a 7-man rotation is tough
        I'm not seeing him courtside, so I wonder if he's getting the ankle examined in locker room

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

Who exactly is sick?
          Removing him from being with the team would probably be the worst thing they could do.

Comment

Ill was the word I used, but yes, Friedel is reportedly ill.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Removing him from being with the team would probably be the worst thing they could do.
              Exactly, isolation is commonly recognized as a contributing factor for mental illness

Comment

Appel gave some key minutes that half. Looks so much better than at the start of the year

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                  Wingett on the bench with ice on his left ankle.
                  Was he on far right/east side? Thought I caught a glance when UMKC attempted a three.

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
                    Ill was the word I used, but yes, Friedel is reportedly ill.
                    He’s dealing with mental health issues. He’s not sick in the sense he can’t be with the team.

Comment

Wingett wanted to play this half. Obviously having some pain though

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Was he on far right/east side? Thought I caught a glance when UMKC attempted a three.
                        He was on the far west end. He has his shoe back on and is shooting around.

Comment

Whether it's Wilson or Appel, KC cannot defend the second big.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

I believe both Newitt and Brown are working NSIC Tourney
                            Would trade elsen for either of them. But for reals, Brown does a great job.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

How fo we get called for travel but some obvious post ones on kc have been missed.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Jacks doing a much better job defending McKissic in the second half.

Comment

Working...
                                X