No announcement yet.

GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits(6-2)vs NDSU Bison(9-3) 7:30pm/@Scheels Center Midco/ESPN3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one good thing is that we have last year's Wilson here tonight.

Comment

Can't believe how well that full court pressure has helped the Jacks. They are back in this.
      Rollin' in my 5.0
      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

How come it's not a foul when we get tripped ???

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          How come it's not a foul when we get tripped ???
          I was thinking the exact same thing, and it was right in front of the one ref.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

I was thinking the exact same thing, and it was right in front of the one ref.
            And now we get a phantom charge on Wilson.

Comment

Didn't look like Arians touched that last

Comment

And another questionable call on Arians.

Comment

Definitely NDSUs night, but they’ll walk out with less confidence after that comeback and knowing 2019-2020 Douglas Wilson is out there waiting for them in the tourney. Great effort in the second half. Loved the press and zone, loved Wilson’s motor on both O and D tonight, was a man on a mission tonight. Our poor shooting and their blistering shooting and we only lost by 2? We’ll be okay.

Comment

Went from 1st in conference to 3rd. Really wish we could have had those omaha and denver games back. Usd is in first now ndsu 2nd. To bad oru couldnt win over usd. Would have been nice.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Did the Jacks lose? Yes. Did they give up after being 20+ down? Hell no! They put themselves in a hole and did find a way out of it. A little more could have done it for the Jacks. They'll have another week in practice post Noah news and 2 more Summit League games before the Tournament. I'll take this team in March.
                      Rollin' in my 5.0
                      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

That was just one of those games where almost everything went right for the Bison in terms of shooting and 50/50 balls/calls and we still made them nervous while shooting 26% from beyond the arc. Wish we'd have executed better at the end, but good effort to climb back into it nonetheless. Split in Fargo is nothing to lose sleep over.
                        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

if only we had that effort level in the first, half, we would have won by 20. this team seems to struggle putting 2 good half's together. all in all, it was a good weekend. Football starting a freshman at UNI, women play a much improved NDSU team and the 2nd game with out the best player in the conference and another starter, the men play back to back games at NDSU with out arguably our 2nd best player and we win for football, both womens game and the men split and only lose by 2 points. Thats a pretty good weekend......Yet somehow i dont feel great about it.

Wilson sure looked like his old self. was the best player on the court by far. that was good to see. Just frustrated by the lack of defensive effort in the first half. They drove past us like it was easy, no help. Then hit a lot of 3. We had some good looks again and several shots rimmed out again. maybe I just hate loosing to NDSU in anything so it stings more. winning percent will win the conference so probably come down to the last game of the season to get it all sorted out.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Need ORU to do their job tomorrow night and USD to split with NDSU next weekend and we will be alright. Obviously need to handle KC.

The women's injuries have bummed everyone out, taking a possible sweet 16 to lucky to make a game in the NCAA opener.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              Puts all the pressure on the backs of the Bison tomorrow night. Jacks can come out loose and let it fly.
                              sorry to say this didnt age well. Sort of looked the opposite. Give NDSU credit, they came out ready.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                                Need ORU to do their job tomorrow night and USD to split with NDSU next weekend and we will be alright. Obviously need to handle KC.

The women's injuries have bummed everyone out, taking a possible sweet 16 to lucky to make a game in the NCAA opener.
                                Those dang Golden Eagles better do their job this afternoon.

If teams are tied, in terms of winning percentage, at the end of the season, do the head-to-head results of the Dakota Showcase enter equation (suggesting Jacks would prefer "win percentage tie" with Bison, rather than 'Yotes)?

Comment

Working...
                                X