No announcement yet.

GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits(6-2)vs NDSU Bison(9-3) 7:30pm/@Scheels Center Midco/ESPN3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits(6-2)vs NDSU Bison(9-3) 7:30pm/@Scheels Center Midco/ESPN3

Who wants the lead in the conference? That will be answered tonight. Hopefully Mims is getting stronger from his injury. Which defense is best tonight? Jackrabbit offense ought to flow if they get that great ball movement. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Fortunately the Jacks have an idea of how to operate without Noah, with him missing the Sunday ORU game and the two earlier suspended games. That doesn't make it any easier, but maybe the Jacks use this as a rallying cry for the next four games. They did play well in Fargo last year when Wilson missed the game due to injury. Will be interesting to see if NDSU can defend Wilson and Dentlinger on the floor together, which they didn't have to do in the December game.

Comment

Jacks have led the whole way and just gave up the lead. Need a spark right now.
      Rollin' in my 5.0
      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Douglas Wilson cannot make a shot. My goodness.

Comment

UUUUUGGGGGLLLLLYYYYY

Comment

had probably 6 shots this game rim out. NDSU is playing more physical and its getting us out of sorts.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

WHAT A DEFENSIVE STOP AT THE END!!!!!
              Rollin' in my 5.0
              With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
              Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Easley!! As much as we miss Freidel, we can still win conference games with the other talent on this team. Tonight was a big win.

Comment

Well an ugly win is still a win.

Comment

Charley Hustle! Wow, what a last minute!

Comment

schierman with the 3 to tie was clutch. winning percentage should have us in 1st place for 1 night atleast.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Huge huge win.

Comment

I'm shocked we won this one. We looked dead on offense with just over a minute left and then Scheierman and Charlie hit tough 3's out of no where. Can't believe the Bison didn't get off a shot at the end either.
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Puts all the pressure on the backs of the Bison tomorrow night. Jacks can come out loose and let it fly.

Comment

Gutty.
                              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
                              X