Hendo can't win the big games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post

Answer the question. Is the team meeting your expectations? Yes or no? It's simple, you can do it.
    I'm an absolute homer, so my expectations have a severe pro-Jacks bias. They could be playing the Tar Heels or Duke, and I'd think there'd be an outside chance they could win. Having said that, I don't put much stock in preseason coach and media team rankings, partially because I don't research other teams in conference that much, and partially because, as I've mentioned, I tend to "lean toward" the Jacks winning.

I am always disappointed when they lose.

Nevertheless, I've played and watched enough sports to know that not all losses are attributable to coaching inadequacy.

And how about you stop saying "it's simple" when you're vacillating between ranting about a coach's inability to win big games and then backtracking and saying the team's not meeting expectations. Those are two completely different statements, and people are generally responding to your first rant

Comment

Not talking to you. Answer the question. Are they meeting your expectations? Yes or no? Or shut up.
      Someone get this man a dozen scoops of Barry Berry ice cream. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's moody due to low blood sugar

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

I'm an absolute homer, so my expectations have a severe pro-Jacks bias. They could be playing the Tar Heels or Duke, and I'd think there'd be an outside chance they could win. Having said that, I don't put much stock in preseason coach and media team rankings, partially because I don't research other teams in conference that much, and partially because, as I've mentioned, I tend to "lean toward" the Jacks winning.

I am always disappointed when they lose.

Nevertheless, I've played and watched enough sports to know that not all losses are attributable to coaching inadequacy.

And how about you stop saying "it's simple" when you're vacillating between ranting about a coach's inability to win big games and then backtracking and saying the team's not meeting expectations. Those are two completely different statements, and people are generally responding to your first rant
        Yes or no?

Comment

Someone get this man a dozen scoops of Barry Berry ice cream. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's moody due to low blood sugar
          Bite me! .. You argument is flawed, you won't answer a simple question. Weak cheese.

Comment

Yes or no?
            My expectation was that they could win Summit title. They still can, so I'm withholding judgment. I've seen nothing that leads me to believe Coach Henderson should bear the brunt of the blame, and I think the manner with which he's handled Freidel's situation and a disrupted season speaks to his ability to adapt and hold himself and others accountable.

I see you're agreeing with filbert now that it's not all on the coach, so yes or no, are you asking them to edit the ridiculous thread title?

Comment

Bite me! .. You argument is flawed, you won't answer a simple question. Weak cheese.
              Flawed because you'd rather have cookies and cream flavor?

Great point; we can get you some SDSU cheese too

Comment

This will go on forever if people keep engaging him.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  This will go on forever if people keep engaging him.
                  I dunno...the knock-down-drag-out over favorite ice cream and cheese flavors could wind up being a board classic.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

I dunno...the knock-down-drag-out over favorite ice cream and cheese flavors could wind up being a board classic.
                    Can it get me honorary board "tenure" as a Doctor of Jacktitude?

Comment

Can't be given. Must be earned.

Okay, it **could** be given. But, no.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

You have to demonstrate intelligence. So nope. So I guess they are meeting your expectations. Fair enough. I know all I need to know about you. Here is your participation ribbon. Ha ha ha.

I would rather strive for excellence. Enjoy your ice cream little man.
                        Last edited by LakeJack; 02-06-2021, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

Can't be given. Must be earned.

Okay, it **could** be given. But, no.
                          His recent responses have the accreditation board questioning their criteria yet?

Comment

Love how this went quiet after the Jacks won
                            Rollin' in my 5.0
                            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

....Enjoy your ice cream little man.
                              How about turning it down a notch, LakeJack. Statements like the above together with demands for "yes" or "no" answers etc, makes me think you're on this board intending to cause problems.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                                Love how this went quiet after the Jacks won
                                LOL. Winning fixes everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X