Hendo can't win the big games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendo can't win the big games

Getting really tired of the Team not being ready to play big games.

So the summit tourney game last year when the league mvp was hurt, and this game? You've got to be kidding me with this thread.
    Last edited by blue?; 02-05-2021, 09:24 PM.

Comment

That was my concern with this team, so reliant on threes

Comment

Originally posted by blue? View Post
        So the summit tourney game last year when the league map was hurt, and this game? You've got to be kidding me with this thread.
        How about the Cross Over Classic and the Dakota Showcase. No I'm not kidding.

Comment

29 game home winning streak vs USD brought to an end . Looked terrible from beginning to end.

Comment

When we lose we look terrible. It's not the other team beating us, it is us not ready to play.

Comment

That is on the coach.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post

How about the Cross Over Classic and the Dakota Showcase. No I'm not kidding.
                So you expect them to go undefeated every year. Got it. You want to bring up the big games they've won or just overreact when they lose?

Comment

Wilson has played nothing like a mvp, theybshould sit him and start Appel

Comment

Saturday will be a chance to look more competent.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

This was f'ing embarrassing. With limited conf games and one more tomorrow vs a team that has handed us our ass twice, plus 2 on road at NDSU, a top 2 seed is far from a given. As far as Hendo...he was as much of a ****show tonight as the players.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

If they look this bad in the SLT, then we definitely need to worry about Hendo.

Arians has played a ton of bball here, he looked clueless, that is on him. The Jacks players need to hold themselves accountable, it's not all on the coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by blue? View Post

So you expect them to go undefeated every year. Got it. You want to bring up the big games they've won or just overreact when they lose?
                          Nope, just expect them to be ready to play. Play well or even play ok and lose is part of competition. Coming out like we do is unacceptable. Even without Wilson we should have had plenty of power to beat a pathetic Western Illinois team last year.

Comment

Well it was Ft. Wayne. And I'm not sure what you think coaches do or don't do before a game. Do you think the pregame speech was to take this one easy and overlook them? Have you ever played an organized sport in your life?

Comment

I was not at the game, but by the tone of thread we did not win. Better luck tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                              X