• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just have not strung anything together for a run

Comment

Too. Many. Threes.

Comment

Won't be a win, this team looks horrible.

Comment

Opposite of the games I thought we would see. Baylor can't play defense worth a lick tonight, just a horrible performance.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
            How do we get this incompetent of refs all the time at Frost?

Terry V would at least say how bad they are with his RRQ formula and it was always true.

Newitt has turned into as big a USeD homer as Elsen. He is bad.
            If you think the refs are the problem ... wow. And as for Newitt, what could he possibly say about how SDSU has played? It's been freaking pathetic. Plain and simple. Open your eyes. Nothing to whine about except our performance.
            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

We need a designated free throw shooter.

Comment

Wilson has killed us

Comment

They call them freethrows BECAUSE THEY'RE FREE.

Comment

Dentlinger looks like he's scared to shoot.

Comment

This would have been a win with play that was even remotely competent. Wilson was truly awful, and somehow he was outdone by Ariens. That's stunning. Hendo seemed cool with it all, though. Which...you know.
                      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                        This would have been a win with play that was even remotely competent. Wilson was truly awful, and somehow he was outdone by Ariens. That's stunning. Hendo seemed cool with it all, though. Which...you know.
                        You were right on me ragging on the refs, Jacks played horribly. The players eventually need to step up. Baylor was horrible defensively.

However Hendo isn't the problem. If you can't see that, wow.

Comment

You were right on me ragging on the refs, Jacks played horribly. The players eventually need to step up. Baylor was horrible defensively.

However Hendo isn't the problem. If you can't see that, wow.
                          So it wasn't the refs then? Got it. Didn't say Hendo was the problem. Said he took it too casually. The play on the court was ... yikes.

Comment

There is no excuse for playing that bad for 40 minutes. But playing 5 games in eight weeks certainly doesn't help. We'll find out what this team is made of over the next 3 weeks. I have no doubt tomorrow will be drastically different, but the real test will be on the road against NDSU and ORU.

Comment

Wilson clearly isn't right...has no lift/bounce. He doesn't even attempt to dunk anymore. That isn't his fault. But his FT shooting is inexcusable. Also...not sure that 31 minutes for Dentlinger and 9 for Appel is the correct distribution of those minutes. And...USD played like **** for most of the game, yet the outcome was never in doubt.

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

How do we get this incompetent of refs all the time at Frost?

Terry V would at least say how bad they are with his RRQ formula and it was always true.

Newitt has turned into as big a USeD homer as Elsen. He is bad.
                                I knew it. He was a grad assistant at USd for boots.

Comment

Working...
                                X