SDSU vs USD 7:30pm @ Frost Midco/ESPN3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU vs USD 7:30pm @ Frost Midco/ESPN3

2 more undefeated teams play in Frost tonight. This is a rematch of an earlier clubbing which found 41 points from Umede. Plitzuweit and Stanley have been a big source of points for the yotes. Tonight game will find Douglas Wilson in the lineup which should reduce the Umede factor. The yotes have some good support players in the starting 5. The young Greek fellow will have his hands full with Dentlinger and Appel. Ty Chisom has left the USD team which is a bit of a hole in the reserves. It would be difficult to bet against the Jackrabbits extending the home winning streak. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

I don't think USD can defend the Jacks when we are at full strength. We put up 78 on them with no Wilson and 16 minutes from Freidel. Plus Appel was just starting to get it at that point. USD doesn't bring much off the bench, especially with the bigs. Dent and Wilson need to attack the rim.

Comment

U-g-l-y start. Jacks just throwing up brick after brick. Still somehow only down 2. I didn’t expect much more though to start this with so few games over the last few months.

Comment

Jacks need to get the ball to Wilson down low, especially when Umude isn't on him.

Comment

Now that's UGLY,

Comment

Umm, what the ever loving F was that.

Comment

You have to get the ball to Wilson when someone 6 inches shorter is guarding him.

Comment

Wilson has done just about nothing when he's had it. Like every other sdsu big. Just a pathetic half

Comment

Jacks will win this one going away.

Comment

I don't honestly believe we can play any worse than that on offense and we're down by 6. If we can hit from point blank range in the 2nd half I have a good feeling we'll come out on top. USD isn't even playing that good of D.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Make some bunnies, we missed 20 in that half. They better pull their heads out.

Comment

Can't do anything right, Arians needed to sit there. Jacks look horrible. Hendo needs to learn to call a timeout, he is like Nagy in that regard.

Comment

Arians playing like he hasn't been on a court in years.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            Arians playing like he hasn't been on a court in years.
                            Replace "Arians" with pretty much any Jack player tonight and it remains a true statement.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

How do we get this incompetent of refs all the time at Frost?

Terry V would at least say how bad they are with his RRQ formula and it was always true.

Newitt has turned into as big a USeD homer as Elsen. He is bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X