GDT: Jackrabbits vs Lancers 6pm @ Frost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs Lancers 6pm @ Frost

The first home game for the Jackrabbits against Mount Marty will give the team a chance to knock off a bit of rust and get game ready. It may be a game we see Douglas Wilson along with a few more players who have not been on the floor as much. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

wanna see Willie Mfum

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      The first home game for the Jackrabbits against Mount Marty will give the team a chance to knock off a bit of rust and get game ready. It may be a game we see Douglas Wilson along with a few more players who have not been on the floor as much. Go Jacks!!
      Wilson is in Covid protocol, according to Hendo's pre-game interview with Tyler.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
        wanna see Willie Mfum
        You're getting your wish in 2nd half

Comment

No Cooper Corneman tonight either? He could have got minutes tonight

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
            No Cooper Corneman tonight either? He could have got minutes tonight
            I am not sure why, but I do not see Cooper on the roster.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Wilson is in Covid protocol, according to Hendo's pre-game interview with Tyler.
              Wilson was on the bench, so he obviously isn't quarantined. Not sure if he just needs a certain number of consecutive negative tests to play, or what the issue is.

Comment

Good to see Dentlinger play like he did last season. Hendo said that it is possible that Wilson and Freidel could play Friday. With Wilson, it sounded like it's a matter of him feeling well enough to play. In Freidel's case, Hendo will decide when he has suffered enough consequence from the USD deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
                  wanna see Willie Mfum
                  Yes you do, look up his two monster dunks from Jackrabbit Basketball on twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

Yes you do, look up his two monster dunks from Jackrabbit Basketball on twitter!
                    Willie can definitely fly. He needs to spend a bit less time flexing at the end of those plays. He will be chasing a play hesitating & hanging out after a great dunk.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Wilson was on the bench, so he obviously isn't quarantined. Not sure if he just needs a certain number of consecutive negative tests to play, or what the issue is.
                      Yes, I noticed that too, but Hendo's consistent in saying Wilson's in "Covid protocol."

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Yes, I noticed that too, but Hendo's consistent in saying Wilson's in "Covid protocol."
                        I bet he is a little worn down from the Rona. Needs a few more days to get his strength back. Just a guess

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

Willie can definitely fly. He needs to spend a bit less time flexing at the end of those plays. He will be chasing a play hesitating & hanging out after a great dunk.
                          I hope we can keep him around. He will be exciting to watch down the road!

Comment

I bet he is a little worn down from the Rona. Needs a few more days to get his strength back. Just a guess
                            He hasn't played since the Bradley game a month ago, and likely hasn't practiced since then either. Conditioning will probably be an issue for awhile.

Comment

I hope we can keep him around. He will be exciting to watch down the road!
                              Tevaun Prince was kind of a mess when he played for the Jacks. Remember him running into crowds and losing the ball. Then I saw him play in the MIAA (Missouri Southern). I'll agree that D2 is different but he just ripped the league apart and I came to believe he WAS a true D1 player. He could drop close to 40 on a team like Lindenwood without even breaking a sweat. Mfum looks about the same size with more muscles. Of course all I've seen him do is sit on the bench at last year's WIU game but he looks like a real beast, what you'd call a very athletic body. Hope he hangs aaround and gets some playing time. I'm sure he's a work in progress.

Comment

Working...
                              X