GDT: Jackrabbits vs Lancers 6pm @ Frost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

I hope we can keep him around. He will be exciting to watch down the road!
    He could easily get some floor time with WIU unless they show more stuff this week. Leathernecks have struggled to get it together with lots of new parts and a good dribbler as the point. Willie showed some great quickness. He is still behind Mims/Easley in the rotation which must be determined in practice. He must be enthusiastic since he showed up last year to practice with the team.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I'm surprised Freidel was suspended for the USD ordeal. I figured the ejection was more than enough
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
        I'm surprised Freidel was suspended for the USD ordeal. I figured the ejection was more than enough
        Seems to me that he's had enough issues to warrant something more than just missing the rest of that game. It's somehow got to sink in that he's got to stop doing the stupid stuff, on and off the court, that gets him in trouble.

On another note, there was absolutely no reason to play Wilson in the Mt. Marty game, virus or no virus. He's obviously (to me anyway) nursing a chronic foot problem. They just have to figure out a way to baby that through the season.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

Seems to me that he's had enough issues to warrant something more than just missing the rest of that game. It's somehow got to sink in that he's got to stop doing the stupid stuff, on and off the court, that gets him in trouble.

On another note, there was absolutely no reason to play Wilson in the Mt. Marty game, virus or no virus. He's obviously (to me anyway) nursing a chronic foot problem. They just have to figure out a way to baby that through the season.
          If Freidel plays on Friday, I would be surprised if he starts. As serious as Hendo seems to be taking this, I don't think sitting out what was basically an exhibition game will be the extent of the penalty.
          Last edited by bigticket1; 01-05-2021, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

If Freidel plays on Friday, I would be surprised if he starts. As serious as Hendo seems to be taking this, I don't think sitting out which was basically an exhibition game will be the extent of the penalty.
            I agree. I also disagree with witness that the ejection was more than enough. The shot to the groin was as bush league as you can get. I get that his emotions got the best of him but like Filbert said he needs to clean that stuff up. He's too talented to let that stuff define him.

I also think the optics of sitting Noah last night and starting him Friday would look pretty bad.

Comment

Working...
            X