No announcement yet.

GAMEDAY 11/25 #15 West Virginia @ Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final: West Virginia 79, Jacks 71. I'll take an 8 point loss to the #15 team in the nation. Some sloppiness but expected in first game and against a ranked team. Good showing on national television. Definitely have a lot to be excited about this season! Let's hope VCU can beat Utah St so the Jacks can defeat a familiar bald head in the second round.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Gotta be encouraged by that performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Huggins is NOT a happy camper . . . I'm listening to the WVU postgame show.

We made Huggy Bear unhappy. That's ALMOST a win.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Sure would have been interesting to have the energy of a home crowd those last few minutes.

The Jacks had a few regrettable turnovers that could have made a big difference, but that’s about inevitable. Overall they looked ready to go against a loaded team. Plenty of opponents won’t get to 70 against that defense.

Comment

Jacks fall 71-79. This team will be damn good this year. A couple more shots go in late, it could have been a different outcome. Really impressed with Scheierman. There is no reason why this team can't finish 5th and end with a 2-1 record.
            Last edited by SanDakotaState; 11-25-2020, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Can anyone tell me the time for our next game?
              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                Can anyone tell me the time for our next game?
                I believe Tyler said 6pm tomorrow.

edit: had wrong time
                Rollin' in my 5.0
                With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

https://gojacks.com/news/2020/11/25/...in-opener.aspx
                  6:30 ESPN2 according to this article.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

https://gojacks.com/news/2020/11/25/...in-opener.aspx
                    6:30 ESPN2 according to this article.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                      Jacks fall 71-79. This team will be damn good this year. A couple more shots go in late, it could have been a different outcome. Really impressed with Scheierman. There is no reason why this team can't finish 5th and end with a 2-1 record.
                      Dentlinger needs to stay out of foul trouble and be on the floor for more than 14 minutes. He and Wilson can take advantage of Utah State down low.

Comment

Looking forward to the matchup tonight to see if we are able to play more of the the inside-out game like we did so much last year. If so, I think we'll see us shoot it a little better from the outside.

Need to get at least one of these next two. Tough teams but ones that this year's group can absolutely hang with.

Comment

Working...
                        X