X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    Interesting draw for SDSU:

- The bye is week one.
    - At Omaha, ORU, NDSU and Denver - three of those are traditionally tough places to win and Denver gets a few upsets on their home court every year.
    - USD at home is obviously a big plus, but that seems to indicate that the WBB team will play two in Vermillion.
    - It looks like all the games are on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

I assume there will be no fans or very few fans - will that minimize the home court advantage in places like Brookings and Vermillion?
    Nope. You’re getting both. Doubleheader’s

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post

Nope. You’re getting both. Doubleheader’s
      Wow. Wonder how they decided that? I'd be pissed if they forced our men and women to play in Vermillion.

Comment

Still waiting for The Summit League to put out these schedules. The only one I can find is Goodman's tweet for the men's schedule. Why are we finding out more from the sports writer's "leak" than the actual League? If the schedule is out there post it for us.
        Rollin' in my 5.0
        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Any word on whether fans will be allowed to attend?

Comment

I would really like USD and NDSU"s schedules if I was them.

USD does have to go to SDSU but their other road trips are to UND, WIU and KC.
            NDSU does have to go to USD but their other road trips are to UND, WIU and KC.

Both teams get ORU, DU and Omaha at home. I know that Omaha lost a lot with their seniors but most years you could argue that all 3 of the teams that they play at home are better than any of the road teams. Maybe this year will be different though.

Comment

Anyone else first think back to ncc days? I use to love friday and saturday double headers. Lot of fun. Hope students can attend. Will be interesting but honestly seems like s good way to do it.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Zimmer is tweeting that Utah is dropping out of the Crossover Classic scheduled for the Pentagon over Thanksgiving, and that the Jacks are rumored to replace them.

Comment

Tourney announcement and info for the Crossover coming at 9 am today..

Comment

Great opportunity to get on the ESPN family of networks for three consecutive days when interest in college basketball should be really high.

Comment

Wow! Great opportunity for a very talented Jacks team, starting with the opportunity to knock off Creighton on Thanksgiving Eve.
                      https://gojacks.com/news/2020/11/2/m...r-classic.aspx
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                        Wow! Great opportunity for a very talented Jacks team, starting with the opportunity to knock off Creighton on Thanksgiving Eve.
                        https://gojacks.com/news/2020/11/2/m...r-classic.aspx
                        This is great but we were actually scheduled to play Creighton in Omaha this year already. That game is obviously off the schedule which sucks but this is a great consolation to that. Hopefully we can get Creighton on the OOC schedule in 2021 or 22.

Comment

3 games against big-name opponents in Sioux Falls... I can’t imagine a better opportunity (well, unless unlimited fans were allowed). Now let’s hope all the teams show up.

Comment

Unfortunate for many of us that the SDSU game(s?) were "sold out" even before 10:00 am when they were supposed to be made public. Typical Ticketmaster technique.

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
                              Unfortunate for many of us that the SDSU game(s?) were "sold out" even before 10:00 am when they were supposed to be made public. Typical Ticketmaster technique.
                              I think that the number of tickets that were made available to the public were likely very limited. I'm guessing that this was a condition to get teams to commit to showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
                                SDSU basketball season ticket holders got a special link this morning to buy from a SDSU block of seats. I did get two but wow they were expensive! Just excited to see the boys play!

Comment

Working...
                                X