2020-21 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020-21 Schedule

Sanford Pentagon announced that the Jacks will play Northern Arizona on November 30 in Sioux Falls. Tickets on sale at a later date.

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Sanford Pentagon announced that the Jacks will play Northern Arizona on November 30 in Sioux Falls. Tickets on sale at a later date.
    That's a good sign. Maybe.
    This space for lease.

Comment

I read somewhere and can not recall where but I saw that the BB season would begin Nov 25. Has anyone else pickup on this starting date?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        I read somewhere and can not recall where but I saw that the BB season would begin Nov 25. Has anyone else pickup on this starting date?
        This source echoes that approved general start date

Comment

I read that Duke may be opting out of the Thanksgiving tournament that is getting moved from the Bahamas to the Pentagon. Wouldn't it be nice if they would add a local team to round out the field ?

Comment

They better not i would do anything to see duke play in town. That would be amazing.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              I read that Duke may be opting out of the Thanksgiving tournament that is getting moved from the Bahamas to the Pentagon. Wouldn't it be nice if they would add a local team to round out the field ?
              Sounds like it'd be completely separate from the Battle for Atlantis in Bahamas.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Sounds like it'd be completely separate from the Battle for Atlantis in Bahamas.
                Same teams, just probably not Duke (and maybe not another one of the teams).

Comment

It appears the Jacks will be in an early season event with Kansas State, Colorado, and Drake.

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/sta...988012544?s=20

Comment

Originally posted by blue? View Post
                    It appears the Jacks will be in an early season event with Kansas State, Colorado, and Drake.

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/sta...988012544?s=20
                    Great set of teams to play against, and very winnable against all 3. Could be a good event to watch if fans are allowed.
                    Rollin' in my 5.0
                    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Not exactly on point with this thread, but Wilson getting to come back another year (if he elected to do so) would be a big deal.

https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/sta...515080705?s=20

Comment

Summit announces schedule plan for 20-21. 16 game schedule playing all teams twice. But it will not be traditional home-and-home like normal years. Jacks will play 4 teams at home, and 4 on the road. When a team comes to Brookings, they will play the Jacks twice while in town. Not sure if it will be Thursday-Saturday or consecutive nights.

Comment

Here is the schedule. Get both USD games at Frost, but Bison games are in Fargo.

https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/sta...086897664?s=20

Comment

Interesting draw for SDSU:

- The bye is week one.
                            - At Omaha, ORU, NDSU and Denver - three of those are traditionally tough places to win and Denver gets a few upsets on their home court every year.
                            - USD at home is obviously a big plus, but that seems to indicate that the WBB team will play two in Vermillion.
                            - It looks like all the games are on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

I assume there will be no fans or very few fans - will that minimize the home court advantage in places like Brookings and Vermillion?

Comment

The schedule is kind of weird for every school, but I give the league credit for taking the risk of COVID into account and not just ignoring it. Go, Jacks!
                              This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                              X