2021 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Recruits

Real lack of activity on the recruiting front in comparison to some of our fellow Summit League members. Hope Coach Henderson and staff are having success with some of the talent that is out there.

Totally agree. I'm also hoping Hendo doesn't go the Lee route of all Juco and foreign players. The U fans are already showing concerns with his recruiting.

Take talent all day like Wilson and hopefully Appel. Otherwise get your "old" guys through high school recruiting. Freddy and Arians already play like old guys (Lee says have to have "old guys" to win at the mid major level).

Comment

According to Verbal Commits, the Jacks have offers out to six 2021 players, three 2022's and one from the 2023 class.

Comment

Jacks just offered a kid from White River. Joe Saylor I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
          2023 Guard.
          https://twitter.com/sayler_joe/statu...39066428370945

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            According to Verbal Commits, the Jacks have offers out to six 2021 players, three 2022's and one from the 2023 class.
            Jacks have little shot at those 2021 offers listed.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              Joe Sayler, 2023 Guard, from White River has verballed according to his Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

Joe Sayler, 2023 Guard, from White River has verballed according to his Twitter.
                Is this the earliest that the men's program has had a player commit ? The women have had sophomores commit, but I can't recall the men landing anyone this early.

Comment

Zach Hortsman was very early.

Comment

Anyone else think this is a case of a kid who dreamed of being a Jackrabbit.

Comment

Zach Hortsman was very early.
                      I think he was a soph or freshman. Thats the only one that comes to mind.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Chad White & Tony Fiegen verballed very early as well. All of them came from the Schoolers Program.

Comment

I suspect Schoolar program no longer exists!

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            I suspect Schoolar program no longer exists!
                            It is now the Pentagon Schoolers. Still exists. Joe Sayler the recent verbal is a member of the program.

Comment

It is now the Pentagon Schoolers. Still exists. Joe Sayler the recent verbal is a member of the program.
                              Thank you I have not read much about them. IRC there was a coach or somebody close to the Schoolar program used to post here on this board.

Comment

Working...
                              X