2021 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

It is now the Pentagon Schoolers. Still exists. Joe Sayler the recent verbal is a member of the program.
    Thank you I have not read much about them. IRC there was a coach or somebody close to the Schoolar program who used to post here on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      Thank you I have not read much about them. IRC there was a coach or somebody close to the Schoolar program who used to post here on this board.

Paul Seville was his name I believe.

Comment

Bingo

Comment

First commit for 2021 is Broden Lien! Broden is a 6'8 PF who averaged 26.5 PPG and 12.5 RPG his JR. season. Had offers from UND, USD, Wyoming, and others.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
            First commit for 2021 is Broden Lien! Broden is a 6'8 PF who averaged 26.5 PPG and 12.5 RPG his JR. season. Had offers from UND, USD, Wyoming, and others.
            Good get for the Jacks. Is spending his senior year at International Sports Academy in Ohio, who plays against some of the top prep schools in the country. Looks like he can shoot the three as well as play inside. Jacks needed a big in this class with Wilson leaving after this season.

Comment

Lien looks like a very good recruit. 6-8 guys who can shoot are not easy to recruit and are extremely valuable on the court. Kudos.
              This space for lease.

Comment

Lien looks like a very good recruit. 6-8 guys who can shoot are not easy to recruit and are extremely valuable on the court. Kudos.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                X