Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Owen is transferring to Winona State.
    Looks like a Jackrabbit reunion at Winona State. Alou Dillon just committed there as well.

Comment

Looks like a Jackrabbit reunion at Winona State. Alou Dillon just committed there as well.
      They will not be the first Jackrabbit transfers to shine in the Northern Sun.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I'll miss Owen , to lose an athlete like that is hard. Good read here, hope it is the right place for it. https://www.postbulletin.com/sports/...775515703.html

Comment

I’d be pretty excited right now if I was a Winona St fan. That’s a pretty good haul.

One thing I’ll give them both credit for is looking very supportive and engaged on the bench all year, even though they obviously were frustrated. I wish them well.

Comment

Incredible get for Winona State. Can’t imagine these guys not being D2 stars. I honestly think both are D1 level talents just not a fit for the Hendo system. Bigs that can score independently in the post with the ability to kick to wings and guards that can hit the open kick out 3. Neither of these 2 fit that mold despite being great athletes and good players. Both seem to be class acts and wishing them success at Winona.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
              Caleb Grill has entered the transfer portal.
              Grill commits to UNLV. Certainly not a surprise.

Comment

Winona State hit the Jackpot. I'd be really surprised if those two aren't both VERY good for them.

Grill to UNLV is not a surprise, no. But he'll have to sit a year. (I guess that's true of everywhere).

Comment

I guess I was somewhat surprised that Caleb Grill chose UNLV. He had the opportunity to go there after Coach Otz left SDSU, but he chose Iowa State. I was guessing he might go to Wichita State this time around. Before his college career is over, he and his family might be wishing he'd stuck with his original commitment to SDSU. But he seems like a good, talented kid. I wish him well.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Winona State men's basketball: Warriors fall in opener | WSU Warriors | winonadailynews.com

Comment

Did not see that coming.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Saw on Twitter that Cooper Corneman has transferred to Mount Marty.

Comment

Saw on Twitter that Cooper Corneman has transferred to Mount Marty.
                          That's unfortunate for SDSU. The Jacks barely have enough players to scrimmage in practice. But good luck to Cooper. He'll get to play at Mount Marty, no doubt.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post

That's unfortunate for SDSU. The Jacks barely have enough players to scrimmage in practice.
                            I would assume Reed & Billie Brown (GA) are suiting up and providing a good look for the starters.

Comment

Working...
                            X