2020 Transfer Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

It will be interesting if he becomes part of a package deal with his brother.. That should mean that three scholarships are available.
    William Mumf probably has one of them already. So I'm guessing two scholarships are available to fill.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post

William Mumf probably has one of them already. So I'm guessing two scholarships are available to fill.
      Mims, Buchanan, Schrierman, Mfum, Friedel, Fiegen, Dentlinger, Arians, Wilson, & Wingett make 10. who am I missing?
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

Mims, Buchanan, Schrierman, Mfum, Friedel, Fiegen, Dentlinger, Arians, Wilson, & Wingett make 10. who am I missing?
        Isn't Dentlinger on some sort of academic scholly instead of athletic???
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post

That may have been his redshirt year.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post

Was already counting Mfum.

Comment

This has to be an interesting process for both recruits and coaching staffs. No campus or in-home visits. Will recruits hold off on committing until things get back to normal, whenever that might be ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                This has to be an interesting process for both recruits and coaching staffs. No campus or in-home visits. Will recruits hold off on committing until things get back to normal, whenever that might be ?
                Or do they take an opportunity that is offered because it might be the safe bet because of uncertainty and NCAA issues.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post

Not totally sure about this, but I believe that the NCAA counts any scholarship given to a D-I athlete as an athletic scholarship against the school's total. . . at least for the "major" sports.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

Hmm. It looks like there are 3 scholarships open. Cool.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Caleb Grill has entered the transfer portal.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                        Caleb Grill has entered the transfer portal.
                        Hopefully Hendo is all over this.

Be crazy to see this come full circle.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

The other logical choice would be with Otz and UNLV. But he had that option a year ago and didn't take it. Doesn't seem to be a big city bright lights kind of guy.

Comment

Another possibility that would make sense would be Wichita State. Close to home and plenty of scholarships available.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

He appeared to struggle in his first year. But all the tools are there.
                              https://cyclones.com/sports/mens-bas...eb-grill/10438

Comment

Who knows with Grill? Maybe he didn't adjust well, maybe he didn't have a good attitude, maybe he was behind people like Owen King here, or maybe he wasn't good enough. The coaches are no doubt aware of it and will contact if they have interest. I trust them.

SUPERBUNNY
                                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X