No announcement yet.

GDT: Jackrabbits vs Coyotes @ Frost Arena Senior Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the #1 seed doesn’t win the tournament, they are a lock in the NIT. If the #1 seed does win, then no Summit League school will be in the NIT most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
      I'm thinking if either SDSU or NDSU wins the tourney, then the other gets the NIT berth, as the tie breaker only applies to the Summit League seeding (in other words it's a shared conference title). Perhaps someone can dig into that a little closer?
      I'm about 98.7% sure that whoever breaks the tie and gets the 1 seed is the team that gets the auto NIT bid. If that team makes the big dance, the other team would have to get invited to the NIT on their own merit, which isn't going to happen this year.

Comment

Screw all this NIT talk. What’s the word on Douglas? Let’s just win the damn thing.

Comment

If SDSU lost at NDSU and then made it to the conference championship they would finish 24-10. You don't think that would make the NIT? There is a lot of mediocrity in basketball this year. I still think they would have a decent shot after looking at other records out there this year.

Comment

What's our RPI? I would think it's good enough to get in. Arent we 80s if we are over 100 then I doubt we would get in.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              What's our RPI? I would think it's good enough to get in. Arent we 80s if we are over 100 then I doubt we would get in.
              Google it. Look it up. RPI 130’s, SOS in the 320’s. No way our RPI is good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

Google it. Look it up. RPI 130’s, SOS in the 320’s. No way our RPI is good enough.
                Agree. No way we get an at large bid to the NIT.

Comment

thanks yeah, that RPI isnt good enough, maybe i was thinking of the womens RPI.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Any word on Wilson? was hoping to here a little more about it by now. My guess is its like the USD game, could probably play but worth letting him rest it. sure hope it isn't a high ankle sprain.

Comment

• Originally posted by goon View Post
                      Any word on Wilson? was hoping to here a little more about it by now. My guess is its like the USD game, could probably play but worth letting him rest it. sure hope it isn't a high ankle sprain.
                      https://kwsn.com/news/articles/2020/...injury/988645/

Comment

• Not sure how I should feel about that. I assume that means it's likely not season ending unless for some reason it keeps nagging.

Comment

• IIRC, if NDSU wins both of their games they will have all possible tie breakers vs Jacks as the Bison would have swept USD, UNO. Only Oru being third would help Jacks have tie breaker.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                            IIRC, if NDSU wins both of their games they will have all possible tie breakers vs Jacks as the Bison would have swept USD, UNO. Only Oru being third would help Jacks have tie breaker.

ORU would need to finish 3rd for us to get a tiebreaker over the bison. It's still possible but need UND to win at USD Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

ORU would need to finish 3rd for us to get a tiebreaker over the bison. It's still possible but need UND to win at USD Saturday.
                              Or the Bison could lose to Omaha. Then we'd win outright.

Comment

• Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                                IIRC, if NDSU wins both of their games they will have all possible tie breakers vs Jacks as the Bison would have swept USD, UNO. Only Oru being third would help Jacks have tie breaker.

Lets just hope we win it out right. even with Wilson I expect this to be the hardest game of the year. IF NDSU makes its 3s could be a long game. Hopefully Dentlinger can do some damage down low.

Comment

Working...
                                X