GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs WIU Leathernecks @ Western Hall 7pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs WIU Leathernecks @ Western Hall 7pm

The Leathernecks are hovering in 8th place at 2-7 in the Summit. They have home wins in conference over Denver and USD. The other 2 home victories are over lower division OOC teams. Coach Wright has won 53 games in 5 1/2 seasons at WIU. He does have the fact of being the first #8 seed to win against the #1 seed in the SLT. This fact should keep the Jackrabbits on their game tonight. We saw Key getting a few more minutes in Tulsa as he is integrating back into the rotation. The Jackrabbits should show some improvement as we get closer to the finish line of the repeat of regular season conference defense. It will also be the 4th road win of conference. Go Jacks!!

ESPN3 7pm
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Only one game this year. WIU is closest. I'll eat Chicken Lips and wander over to Western Hall. Depressing environment, makes a Saturday at Lindenwood look good in comparison. Talked to an GLVC official and asked if they're ready for em when WIU runs out of money. Great travel partner for Quincy. The answer was 'God, I hope not." At least they don't lie on attendance like ORU.

Comment

Really playing well so far. Good to see in a place that doesn’t have much of an atmosphere.
      I have to say, I am fairly impressed with the announcers. They are just college kids and seem to be more knowledgeable than most of the other schools announcers. And generally unbiased although you can tell they are from western

Comment

Out of the timeout extremely good ball movement with about 10 quick passes and no dribbles results in an easy dunk. Jacks up 15

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
          Really playing well so far. Good to see in a place that doesn’t have much of an atmosphere.
          I have to say, I am fairly impressed with the announcers. They are just college kids and seem to be more knowledgeable than most of the other schools announcers. And generally unbiased although you can tell they are from western
          Agree, not bad for students. I also like how the audio from Tyler’s call is picked up by their mics.

WIU won’t quite go away. We’ve seen multiple games like this - it looks like a blowout at halftime and then things tighten up.

Comment

Jacks playing with no urgency this half and lead us down to 11. Let’s not forget what happened in the summit last year guys

Comment

Jacks not nearly as sharp on either offense or defense to start second half.

Comment

Sitting court side and the tempo send a bit off this half. Better atmosphere than my last two trips here. Course that was after a snowstorm and last year's Xmas break. Not many students other than the pep band. Definitely not as depressing as ORU.

Comment

Under ten. Don't let them back in this.

Comment

I really don't like how WIU is getting to all the loose balls.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

WIU getting aggressive. Snot good.

Comment

Jacks getting no scoring out of Freidel, Wingett or Arians this half. Lead cut to 8.

Comment

This is an ugly second half so far. They have way more energy than us

Comment

56-50. Is Molenari in the building?

Comment

I must carry last minute fades with me. This is like watching Lindenwood.

Comment

Working...
                              X