Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs UND Fighting Hawks @ Frost Arena

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Maybe it's the worry in me. A young team in a rivalry game. Usd has something to prove since they are well short of expectations so far. But our team seems to really be in a good spot and mindset so hopefully what ever happens with wilson doesnt affect their mind set.
    The Yotes ***ALWAYS*** play like they have something to prove when they play SDSU. I'm not sure SDSU always plays like they have something to prove against USD though. Maybe our guys need to spend a moment or two looking at this year's pre-season Summit League predictions, from which USD should be the favorite in this game.

This game is a huge opportunity for someone like Dillon to build on his performance vs. USD and become a real game-contributor for this team. He'll certainly be needed.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The yotes are likely to have a difficult day or two of preparation planning for Wilson, Key, or the rest of pack if those 2 do not play.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        The Yotes ***ALWAYS*** play like they have something to prove when they play SDSU. I'm not sure SDSU always plays like they have something to prove against USD though. Maybe our guys need to spend a moment or two looking at this year's pre-season Summit League predictions, from which USD should be the favorite in this game.

This game is a huge opportunity for someone like Dillon to build on his performance vs. USD and become a real game-contributor for this team. He'll certainly be needed.
        So if we win can we do the overrated chant since they were picked to win the conference?
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          So if we win can we do the overrated chant since they were picked to win the conference?
          I denounce myself for descending into smack right here but . . . don't the Yotes **always** over-rate themselves?

I'm a BAAAAD "super-moderator." I'll go sit on the naughty step now.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            I denounce myself for descending into smack right here but . . . don't the Yotes **always** over-rate themselves?

I'm a BAAAAD "super-moderator." I'll go sit on the naughty step now.
            Is it smack when it’s true?

Comment

Zimmer just tweeted that Hendo said that Wilson has no ligament damage and is "day to day", but is questionable for Saturday.

Comment

Great news.

Comment

YUUUUGE!

Comment

That’s about the best news we could hear. Here’s to a quick and complete recovery!

Comment

We were sure due for some good news after the football/WBB injury debacles. Hopefully they don’t rush him back. As fun as it would be to have him for the two coming rivalry games, this team needs to keep its eye on the big prize available in March - and they’ve showed that their good enough to get it.

Comment

I agree with that, but a top 2 seed will be key. These next 2 games might be the biggest of the conference season.

Comment

Watching Wilson hold back tears Wednesday night while he sat on the bench with his knee wrapped in ice was sad to watch. Keeping him off the floor on Sunday might be tough. He's a gamer. A lot of people will be cheering for him no matter when he comes back.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                          X