Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MontanaRabbit
    replied
    Re: GDT:SDSU JACKRABBITS VS PFW MASTODONS @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

Originally posted by goon View Post
    That says more about who we played then how we played. Western only has 1 good player. Probably worst team In the conference. I think the Montana game and this game are better indicators. But that's just me.
    Held UNI to 50. They must be worse than WIU.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Keep digging yourself a hole. No way in hell we are a 16 seed unless we lose roughly 1/2 our summit games and I’ll bet the farm that doesn’t happen.

The year we didn’t get over .500 until Orris hit the game winner against USD we weren’t one of the bottom 4 16 seeds. Think about that. There are too many horrible conferences and this SDSU team isn’t bad....inconsistent but not bad.
    The weekly projection done by Joe Lunardi from ESPN has had the Jacks in as a 15 seed for the last 2 or 3 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

We gave up 58 last game. Was our defense bad that night?

We win we’re world beaters. We lose we suck so bad we’ll be lucky to qualify for the SLT.
    That says more about who we played then how we played. Western only has 1 good player. Probably worst team In the conference. I think the Montana game and this game are better indicators. But that's just me.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Yeah but some people just dont know college basketball. Smh. I agree. pointing out what is pretty obvious and people think everyone's a hater. We just aren't as good as we thought we were. There are more questions then answers Bout this team.

We gave up 58 last game. Was our defense bad that night?

We win we’re world beaters. We lose we suck so bad we’ll be lucky to qualify for the SLT.

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied

Yeah but some people just dont know college basketball. Smh. I agree. pointing out what is pretty obvious and people think everyone's a hater. We just aren't as good as we thought we were. There are more questions then answers Bout this team.
    This ^

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    With the track we have been on we damn well could be if we win the tourney. IMO, our program needs to win a first round/or two in the big dance to advance to the next level. In all reality we should be about a 2 loss team heading into this game tonight. We are leaving as a 6 loss team. Maybe we win every game from here on out, but with their past performances I now have my doubts. So, I guess if there is no difference from being a 2 or 3 loss team compared to a 6-7 loss team, why even play the damn season, just have the computers seed them. With that said, I haven't given up, just frustrated and the lost oppoutunities that could have been.
    Keep digging yourself a hole. No way in hell we are a 16 seed unless we lose roughly 1/2 our summit games and I’ll bet the farm that doesn’t happen.

The year we didn’t get over .500 until Orris hit the game winner against USD we weren’t one of the bottom 4 16 seeds. Think about that. There are too many horrible conferences and this SDSU team isn’t bad....inconsistent but not bad.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
    The defense is atrocious.

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied

You act like we’re gonna be a 16 seed.

With the track we have been on we damn well could be if we win the tourney. IMO, our program needs to win a first round/or two in the big dance to advance to the next level. In all reality we should be about a 2 loss team heading into this game tonight. We are leaving as a 6 loss team. Maybe we win every game from here on out, but with their past performances I now have my doubts. So, I guess if there is no difference from being a 2 or 3 loss team compared to a 6-7 loss team, why even play the damn season, just have the computers seed them. With that said, I haven't given up, just frustrated and the lost oppoutunities that could have been.

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

Originally posted by TennesseeJackrabbit View Post
    *yawn* wake me up when we barely win the summit and get curb stumped by Kentucky, games like this make me wish I didn't get so invested in SDSU sports
    It's college BB on the road - it happens. KU wins the Big 12 every year but even they have at least 1 dumbfounded road loss during conference play each year.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by TennesseeJackrabbit View Post
    *yawn* wake me up when we barely win the summit and get curb stumped by Kentucky, games like this make me wish I didn't get so invested in SDSU sports
    Some nights it just isn't your night and this is one of them.

Leave a comment:

• JimmyJack
    replied

The defense is atrocious.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    We keep losing road games like this and we'll be lucky to win the SLT.

I think we're done worrying about NCAA seed lines for a while.
    We’ll be ok. People need to understand that the men just don’t have much room to go one way or the other on the seed line. A loss that hurt is the Montana loss. That’s a team we are likely to be directly compared to if we win the SLT.

Unless we more or less go undefeated we’ll never be higher than an 11 and we won’t be a 15 or 16 unless we have double digit losses.

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    The same team lost to FGCU, Tulane, and EWU. How can anyone be surprised they lost to IPFW?
    Montana at home....not EWU. My bad

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Give up 92 points in 32 minutes.

That's not good defense, no matter how hot the other team is shooting.

Leave a comment:

• TennesseeJackrabbit
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X