Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MontanaRabbit
    replied
    Re: GDT:SDSU JACKRABBITS VS PFW MASTODONS @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Did you just compare us to Savannah state? Ouch.
    Swing and a miss.

Leave a comment:

• SUPERBUNNY
    replied

Listened to Otz's post game and not a word about defense. All about how we didn't play well and get it into the paint and attack the bucket.

I'm too old school to wrap my head around that thinking.

He's a good coach. Have to believe they will turn it around. Don't have a good feeling about Sunday.

SUPERBUNNY

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

I wonder how much this team was looking ahead to Sunday. Hope they come out with more effort if we want the win Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Want me to point out the games we gave up 72 or less? I can do that too.

We’re not world beaters on defense by any means (and we play a fast pace which skews the stats) but cherry picking the bad games isn’t fair. This game by PFW was like our game against Savannah State.
    Did you just compare us to Savannah state? Ouch.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
    Where will the toughness come from?

Go Rabbits!
    Apparently tevin king is all we need. Until the players and coaches address the elephant in the room. Pardon the pun, we are going to have a long conference season.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Guessing that practice the next two days could be interesting.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    Who ya got? Alabama or Clemson?...
    I lean Clemson just 'cuz.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Want me to point out all the game we gave up 80 or 90+ I can if you want me too.
    Want me to point out the games we gave up 72 or less? I can do that too.

We’re not world beaters on defense by any means (and we play a fast pace which skews the stats) but cherry picking the bad games isn’t fair. This game by PFW was like our game against Savannah State.

Leave a comment:

• SUPERBUNNY
    replied

Sweet Jesus! We gave up 104 points! That's awful! May be time to bring back the zone!

Don't even know what to say about that. 104 points!

SUPERBUNNY

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied

Keep digging yourself a hole. No way in hell we are a 16 seed unless we lose roughly 1/2 our summit games and I’ll bet the farm that doesn’t happen.

The year we didn’t get over .500 until Orris hit the game winner against USD we weren’t one of the bottom 4 16 seeds. Think about that. There are too many horrible conferences and this SDSU team isn’t bad....inconsistent but not bad.

I'll keep digging a flocking hole every time we lose a game we maybe shouldn't have. Maybe we should have lost this game, for damn sure not by 20 though. So if we win the SLT maybe we will never be a 16 seed. But how on God's green earth to you keep claiming losses to irrelevant teams won't matter? Every win has us reaching higher in the seed line. Like someone else said, I am also getting tired of getting sent to a "Kentucky" so they can kick our ass.

Leave a comment:

• 6-4-3 Jackrabbit
    replied

Where will the toughness come from?

Go Rabbits!

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Well, okay. I guess we have nothing else to do.
    Who ya got? Alabama or Clemson?

And I still want everyone to know: I hate IPFW.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

Want me to point out all the game we gave up 80 or 90+ I can if you want me too.
    Well, okay. I guess we have nothing else to do.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Held UNI to 50. They must be worse than WIU.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Keep digging yourself a hole. No way in hell we are a 16 seed unless we lose roughly 1/2 our summit games and I’ll bet the farm that doesn’t happen.

The year we didn’t get over .500 until Orris hit the game winner against USD we weren’t one of the bottom 4 16 seeds. Think about that. There are too many horrible conferences and this SDSU team isn’t bad....inconsistent but not bad.
    The Summit League's NCAA tournament team has traditionally been a 13 or a 14 seed.

I would guess that most of the other teams in the conference might sneak into a 15 seed but probably would be a 16. The exception is Ft. Wayne, whose out-of-conference record is one game over .500 and would probably be as high as a 14, although their out-of-conference schedule is very, very soft.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X