GDT:SDSU JACKRABBITS VS PFW MASTODONS @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT:SDSU JACKRABBITS VS PFW MASTODONS @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

It is not likely the entire seating will be needed this evening in Ft Wayne. The arena holds 12,000. They may have moved to the larger venue to check if that helps keep Daum from scoring too many. Last year he put in 31 during 97-90 win and the year before Daum stuffed in 51 points in the 97-89 win both at Gates Center..( a guy named Nate may have pumped a few into the rims of Gates too) Everyone should be aware of the Mastodons liking to shoot the ball in a scorefest and that Konchar will be leading the charge. He was the reason for the win against NDSU as he scored 38 in the come from behind. It is the early grab for first place in the conference race. It is not a must win for the Jackrabbits, but it would be a statement win on the road. I would like the Mastodon crowd to be out the exits as Jackrabbits cruise to a win in the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT:SDSU JACKRABBITS VS PFW MASTODONS @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

So this is what a full house looks like for a PFW game?

Ticket prices range from $5 (seniors 62 and older) to $13. It would be hard for them to pay for the utilities and staff with this kind of attendance.

If you're up for a real challenge, try getting the wave going.

Comment

These guys lost to UMKC 90-73 at home?! *Checks the line for this game... sees SDSU is favored by only 4.5 points...* I mean I know they've got Konchar, but come on man...

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        These guys lost to UMKC 90-73 at home?! *Checks the line for this game... sees SDSU is favored by only 4.5 points...* I mean I know they've got Konchar, but come on man...

Theres no reason we shouldnt win this won by 20+ points. But its college basketball, on the road.....

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
          Theres no reason we shouldnt win this won by 20+ points. But its college basketball, on the road.....
          I'll take the low spreads while I can get them. Before too long they're going to realize just how much better SDSU is than the rest of the summit league, and a single digit spread will be rare, especially at home, but even on the road.

Comment

Dillon looks like a guy who didn’t play for nearly the entire non conference season. Weird.

I guess I don’t understand that strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              That would be exceptional, but with John Konchar, anything could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post

Jinx anyone?

Comment

If you thought this one was going to be easy, you ought to now have come back to earth. PFW has been playing well coming in and they are not slowing down tonight. It’s going to take a very good second half to get the win and that might not be enough.

The Jacks have missed a few good shots, but otherwise have not played too poorly. Jenkins continuing the trend of stars in foul trouble is concerning. It’s going to take a lot of points to get this done and we’re going to need him.

Comment

I know it’s been said but our veterans need to learn how to NOT foul. Good grief

Comment

Contra the WIU game last week, the women's game tonight and some of the pre-game comments here, conference road games are almost never easy wins.

Why do you think I hate IPFW? (Yes, I know they ditched the "I" but they're still IPFW in my heart.)
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

If we can get Flatten heated up here in the second half, we will be ok

Comment

PFW: 14-30 from 3
                          SDSU: 5-19 from 3

We are getting smoked by 16 roughly halfway thru the 2nd half.

Comment

It isn’t going to happen tonight with them shooting like that. Wow. Every open 3 seems to be falling. Either that stops quick or this is going to be a blowout.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                              PFW: 14-30 from 3
                              SDSU: 5-19 from 3

We are getting smoked by 16 roughly halfway thru the 2nd half.
                              I’m only listening on the radio but are their looks wide open?

Comment

Working...
                              X