No announcement yet.

GDT:SDSU JACKRABBITS VS PFW MASTODONS @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT:SDSU JACKRABBITS VS PFW MASTODONS @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    You act like we’re gonna be a 16 seed.

With the track we have been on we damn well could be if we win the tourney. IMO, our program needs to win a first round/or two in the big dance to advance to the next level. In all reality we should be about a 2 loss team heading into this game tonight. We are leaving as a 6 loss team. Maybe we win every game from here on out, but with their past performances I now have my doubts. So, I guess if there is no difference from being a 2 or 3 loss team compared to a 6-7 loss team, why even play the damn season, just have the computers seed them. With that said, I haven't given up, just frustrated and the lost oppoutunities that could have been.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
      The defense is atrocious.
      Yeah but some people just dont know college basketball. Smh. I agree. pointing out what is pretty obvious and people think everyone's a hater. We just aren't as good as we thought we were. There are more questions then answers Bout this team.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
        With the track we have been on we damn well could be if we win the tourney. IMO, our program needs to win a first round/or two in the big dance to advance to the next level. In all reality we should be about a 2 loss team heading into this game tonight. We are leaving as a 6 loss team. Maybe we win every game from here on out, but with their past performances I now have my doubts. So, I guess if there is no difference from being a 2 or 3 loss team compared to a 6-7 loss team, why even play the damn season, just have the computers seed them. With that said, I haven't given up, just frustrated and the lost oppoutunities that could have been.
        Keep digging yourself a hole. No way in hell we are a 16 seed unless we lose roughly 1/2 our summit games and I’ll bet the farm that doesn’t happen.

The year we didn’t get over .500 until Orris hit the game winner against USD we weren’t one of the bottom 4 16 seeds. Think about that. There are too many horrible conferences and this SDSU team isn’t bad....inconsistent but not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Yeah but some people just dont know college basketball. Smh. I agree. pointing out what is pretty obvious and people think everyone's a hater. We just aren't as good as we thought we were. There are more questions then answers Bout this team.
          This ^

Comment

We gave up 58 last game. Was our defense bad that night?

We win we’re world beaters. We lose we suck so bad we’ll be lucky to qualify for the SLT.

Comment

We gave up 58 last game. Was our defense bad that night?

We win we’re world beaters. We lose we suck so bad we’ll be lucky to qualify for the SLT.
              That says more about who we played then how we played. Western only has 1 good player. Probably worst team In the conference. I think the Montana game and this game are better indicators. But that's just me.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Keep digging yourself a hole. No way in hell we are a 16 seed unless we lose roughly 1/2 our summit games and I’ll bet the farm that doesn’t happen.

The year we didn’t get over .500 until Orris hit the game winner against USD we weren’t one of the bottom 4 16 seeds. Think about that. There are too many horrible conferences and this SDSU team isn’t bad....inconsistent but not bad.
                The weekly projection done by Joe Lunardi from ESPN has had the Jacks in as a 15 seed for the last 2 or 3 weeks.

Comment

That says more about who we played then how we played. Western only has 1 good player. Probably worst team In the conference. I think the Montana game and this game are better indicators. But that's just me.
                  Held UNI to 50. They must be worse than WIU.

Comment

The Summit League's NCAA tournament team has traditionally been a 13 or a 14 seed.

I would guess that most of the other teams in the conference might sneak into a 15 seed but probably would be a 16. The exception is Ft. Wayne, whose out-of-conference record is one game over .500 and would probably be as high as a 14, although their out-of-conference schedule is very, very soft.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Held UNI to 50. They must be worse than WIU.
                      Want me to point out all the game we gave up 80 or 90+ I can if you want me too.

Comment

Want me to point out all the game we gave up 80 or 90+ I can if you want me too.
                        Well, okay. I guess we have nothing else to do.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                          Well, okay. I guess we have nothing else to do.
                          Who ya got? Alabama or Clemson?

And I still want everyone to know: I hate IPFW.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Where will the toughness come from?

Go Rabbits!

Comment

I'll keep digging a flocking hole every time we lose a game we maybe shouldn't have. Maybe we should have lost this game, for damn sure not by 20 though. So if we win the SLT maybe we will never be a 16 seed. But how on God's green earth to you keep claiming losses to irrelevant teams won't matter? Every win has us reaching higher in the seed line. Like someone else said, I am also getting tired of getting sent to a "Kentucky" so they can kick our ass.

Comment

Sweet Jesus! We gave up 104 points! That's awful! May be time to bring back the zone!

Don't even know what to say about that. 104 points!

SUPERBUNNY
                                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X