X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Recruits

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    Just look at Telly as another example of development.
    Megan Vogel also. Probably because I had a bunch of classes with her she would be my favorite womens player.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      Maybe it's me but I feel like I'm watching John konchar highlights.
      He looks like a combination of Konchar, Flatten, and Jenkins.

His shooting range should transfer to the next level pretty easily. If he is able to get the same type of separation on his first step in college, we will have ourselves another really special player.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        Caleb Grill senior year highlights: https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6454703...53c210846cb766

Yeeeeeeeeesh
        I don't say this lightly. Woah.

That kid is impressive. That's just flat out ridiculous.

Comment

Highlights were really impressive. I hope he has the attitude and effort to play great defense, this team will need to get things locked down on that end.

There was a reason Nagy always worked on defense, hopefully TJ emphasizes defense more next year.

Comment

Caleb Grill named Kansas 5A player of the year (2nd largest division in the state).
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
              Highlights were really impressive. I hope he has the attitude and effort to play great defense, this team will need to get things locked down on that end.

There was a reason Nagy always worked on defense, hopefully TJ emphasizes defense more next year.
              Didn't TJ have belt for the player who preformed the best on defense? I guess maybe that didn't last for more than a week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
                Didn't TJ have belt for the player who preformed the best on defense? I guess maybe that didn't last for more than a week or two.
                I thought the belt was for the football team.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  I thought the belt was for the football team.
                  Nope. The basketball team was giving out a weekly belt in practice. They posted some stuff on twitter about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                    Nope. The basketball team was giving out a weekly belt in practice. They posted some stuff on twitter about it.
                    They probably quit after it was apparent Tevin was the only one who ever deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                      They probably quit after it was apparent Tevin was the only one who ever deserved it.
                      I think I remember a picture of Brandon Key with it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        That may have been the only week I remember was the first award to Key. It may turned out to be a traveling trophy.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Jackrabbit commit Doug Wilson leads Kirkwood past Niagara County with a 22 pt / 8 rb effort. Kirkwood is now in the NJCAA DII Final Four.
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            Maybe he took it with him and never gave it back?
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                              Caleb Grill named Kansas 5A player of the year (2nd largest division in the state).
                              I knew Caleb had a lot of high interest, but I didn't realize he had so many big time offers.

"Grill received more than a dozen Division I offers, including Texas Tech, Missouri State, Washington State, SMU, Air Force and Nebraska."

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                                I knew Caleb had a lot of high interest, but I didn't realize he had so many big time offers.

"Grill received more than a dozen Division I offers, including Texas Tech, Missouri State, Washington State, SMU, Air Force and Nebraska."
                                It has to be something offered such as immediate playing time to make him choose SDSU. We have had very few from Kansas on our rosters and his family will probably need a road map to find their way to Brookings. One of the questions answered was "Does it get cold up there?"

Comment

Working...
                                X