X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigticket1
    replied
    Re: Preseason stuff...Mike Daum

If Mike does decide to go this route, I would hope he would pick a college program that has more of a NBA up-tempo style of play than the Badgers. Last year they ranked 329/351 in possessions per game with 66.9. In comparison, the Jacks were 190th with 71.4. Even the Wisconsin players who have been high draft picks have not gone on to great NBA careers. Increasing exposure by itself will not make Mike a more successful NBA player. With the Golden State style pace being the rage in the NBA, I'm not sure going to any college program that likes to slow it down and grind it out would be a good choice.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    According to someone close to the program we should expect this to be Mike's last season at SDSU. I see no harm in discussing that. I'm told he will graduate in the spring of 2018 and then use his last year of eligibility as a graduate transfer. This source says Wisconsin with Joe Krabbenhoft. All seems logical to me. I'm going to try and see him play as many games as possible.
    As long as he leads us to the Sweet 16 this year first, I'm fine with this. If not, this is bush league.

Good for him though if it does happen. If he goes on to have huge success at a higher level it should only help our recruiting anyway. The more exposure he gets, the higher he'll go in the draft, the better for both him and SDSU.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    According to someone close to the program we should expect this to be Mike's last season at SDSU. I see no harm in discussing that. I'm told he will graduate in the spring of 2018 and then use his last year of eligibility as a graduate transfer. This source says Wisconsin with Joe Krabbenhoft. All seems logical to me. I'm going to try and see him play as many games as possible.
    Totally believable, and I don't blame him at all. He'll still go down as a Jackrabbit great.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Great coverage and Street & Smith no less.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

https://twitter.com/summithoops

couple of highlights articles to be found on Summit site from basketball articles

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

I think I like the blues better, but the black might look sharp in person. They are definitely a new school very sleek design. Not the classic heavy jerseys that we're used to. Look at the NBA and most college teams though, that's the way things are going. I agree that they do kind of look like practice unis, but that's kind of the in look due to the emphasis on a more lightweight feel.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

Like them,simple design with all you need to know ,"Jackrabbits" accross the chest,and the runn'n Jack himself logo.......cool

Leave a comment:

• SoDakJack
    replied

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    Not a fan, at least in the pics. Maybe they look better in person but to me they look like practice wear.
    The shorts need a bit more color by the looks of it. But, I will reserve judgement until I see them in action

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied

Not a fan, at least in the pics. Maybe they look better in person but to me they look like practice wear.

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    Really like the "Jackrabbits" on the front.
    I love the use of the Runnin Rabbit instead of the stretch SD on the shorts.

Leave a comment:

• SanDakotaState
    replied

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    Really like the "Jackrabbits" on the front.

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied

Picture of the blacks...https://www.instagram.com/p/BYHjE9Flc0j/

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied

Don't feel like starting a new thread for this, but if you follow Jackrabbit Athletics on snapchat they are showing the team doing team pics in the new uniforms.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X