Re: Preseason stuff...Mike Daum

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    Without Bisonville help
    Couldn't get tickets.

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

Ive been a moderator on a forum for 10 yrs and i guess if you dont like the rules of the forum, dont post or start your own forum with your own rules

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Well that escalated quickly.
    Without Bisonville help

Leave a comment:

• TransAmBison
    replied

Well that escalated quickly.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

#2 is what I did. It's not truly confidential but I respect the person who told me and said post it and identify me if you must to but I'd rather not deal with some of the "morons on that forum". His words, not mine. Maybe he's referring to me?

I'll take my own vacation from the board. Keep up the good work Filbert.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    I understand both sides of this argument, and I feel Jack MD has earned my tryst in this dept. I get the boards rules and how they are enforced and if I don't like it leave. So I have no problem with that. But if there is somebody within the Ath. Dept that shares this info and does not want their name released I think that is why this stuff happens.

I do come here for inside info and scuttlebutt not just confirmation bias.

Perhaps the use of terms like Likely to vs will be gone are more acceptable? Sorry for this I guess it didn't really add much.

Closing this thread isn't the answer but getting back on topic is.

Which is exactly why JackMD needs to name his source, or admit he screwed up. If he was told this confidentially, then he made a mistake by posting the info. If he was told this on the record, there is no problem with naming his source, is there?

Let me be brutally clear here: JackMD made a mistake by posting what he did--he posted either 1) confidential or 2) incomplete information. HE needs to own that.

He can do it in one of three ways: 1) Name the source, 2) admit the mistake of posting off-the-record, confidential info, or 3) do neither and take an enforced vacation from this board.

If this somehow offends anyone's sensibilities, then they need to re-check their own priorities.

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
    If you cite your source and it's legitimate, I will delete my post. You of all people should know better.

I understand both sides of this argument, and I feel Jack MD has earned my tryst in this dept. I get the boards rules and how they are enforced and if I don't like it leave. So I have no problem with that. But if there is somebody within the Ath. Dept that shares this info and does not want their name released I think that is why this stuff happens.

I do come here for inside info and scuttlebutt not just confirmation bias.

Perhaps the use of terms like Likely to vs will be gone are more acceptable? Sorry for this I guess it didn't really add much.

Closing this thread isn't the answer but getting back on topic is.

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Complete garbage you say. Wow. Admin may delete my post. Just relaying info. Don't mean to create anxiety or anger. Have a great Tuesday people.
    If you cite your source and it's legitimate, I will delete my post. You of all people should know better.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
    I agree with Filbert....cite your source if you're going to post things like this - regardless of what kind of rules are in place on this board. If you don't, than this is complete garbage and your post should be removed.

Wisconsin's big man (Ethan Happ) was first team all-big 10 last year. He's got 2 years of eligibility left. Yes, he could get drafted after this year but that doesn't sound like a recipe for Daum to auto-transfer before this season has even begun.
    Complete garbage you say. Wow. Admin may delete my post. Just relaying info. Don't mean to create anxiety or anger. Have a great Tuesday people.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

let this thread die, please

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Was so confused. Thought you were talking about Daum but realized you had moved onto Taryn.
    Sorry...thread drift...

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Totally forgot about that. I've changed my mind. He's not going anywhere.
    Was so confused. Thought you were talking about Daum but realized you had moved onto Taryn.

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    And at that he'd have to graduate in 3 years...also doesn't hurt that his gf is at state and playing for 3 more years.
    Totally forgot about that. I've changed my mind. He's not going anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Only if he could grad transfer and be eligible right away. I agree he wouldn't go and sit out a year.
    And at that he'd have to graduate in 3 years...also doesn't hurt that his gf is at state and playing for 3 more years.

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    i do not think this is plausible...TC really stands to gain nothing by leaving to sit a year to play for a FBS squad. If he is wanting to move on I think Wentz has proven that FCS isn't a handicap like it has been in the past. Plus with 86 and 19 getting attention TC is already on tape for all the NFL teams anyhow. Pardon the irony but he's a Jack for life...
    Only if he could grad transfer and be eligible right away. I agree he wouldn't go and sit out a year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X