Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @IUPUI

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    I am lost. A multiple cutter? What is it?
    someone who listens to emo?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      someone who listens to emo?
      Someone with a flatulence issue?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Pick and pop worked when you had Marshall and Parks, who defenses had to respect their ability to hit the 3. We haven't had a guard who has been anything close to consistently hitting perimeter shots. Wallace has shown glimpses, but one game out of 3 or 4 won't do it.
        for pick n pop the guard doesn't have to only be a 3pt threat if they have the ability to get to the hoop that's all your trying to do is get daum to pop out for the three in Open space.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
          Someone with a flatulence issue?
          Old retired guys who spend to much time reclining in their lazy boy. I will do a google.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            Old retired guys who spend to much time reclining in their lazy boy. I will do a google.
            Now I know why Montana Rabbit chose not to answer my question. More here than I care to know. https://www.breakthroughbasketball.c...e/cutters.html

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
              I'd like to see Daum on the perimeter a lot more. Let him face up and draw the double team out there, much more room to hit cutters going to the basket. If we had better shooters I'd understand the inside out approach. Use a high post of perimeter look with more pick and rolls and give and goes. If the defender stays with Daum you dish or swing, if not its the Daum show.
              I'm glad this is what happened and that it worked. Obviously Mike isn't going to make ten 3's every game. He didn't look to go to the hole because he was so hot but he had plenty of chances and he will going forward.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                I'm glad this is what happened and that it worked. Obviously Mike isn't going to make ten 3's every game. He didn't look to go to the hole because he was so hot but he had plenty of chances and he will going forward.
                Toot your own horn much?

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...622#post309622

Comment

Working...
                X